Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL what's your team and can they beat the Broncos!!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NFL what's your team and can they beat the Broncos!!?

Vikings.
    They always seem to play as well as their opponent, so they could "possibly" beat the Broncos, but then turn around and lose to the Jets. The Vikings still have a long way to go before they are in the Broncos/Pats/Ravens/Seahawks league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I will take the Texans, but only because the game will be in Houston late in the season. I suspect that game will decide which team in the #1 seed and which is #2.

I do not think the Texans would beat the Broncos in a playoff game. I can only cite my experience as a Houston sports fan over the years to know the choke is alway waiting just around the corner. (See biggest comeback in NFL history: Oilers @ Bills AFC Wild Card game. Houston up 35-3 in the 3rd quarter... and lose the game 38-35 in OT! No, I have never forgotten.)
    I was getting ready to turn that game off, glad I stuck with it!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

San Francisco and, yes, they can beat the Broncos. Will they? Who knows. Broncos should make the Superbowl but we know what Payton does in the playoffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My team is the Broncos.

Only the Broncos can beat the Broncos.

Newbie - (Restricted)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Broncos were exposed last year by Baltimore because Denver got over on a very weak schedule after week five last year. This year will prove once again that Denver can't win in the playoffs against a strong opponent. NE, HOU, CIN, and IND will give the Donkeys trouble.

Let the record show that Tim Tebow has more playoff wins as Denver's QB than Peyton Manning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am a Panthers fan. I think they will do good this year. They have a impeccable line this year and with Steve Smith out maybe Cam will start throwing the ball to the other receivers. But this year we seem to actually have a decent defense so that is awesome. Last year we would score alot and get a good lead, but then the defense wouldn't do a damn thing and we would just get out scored over and over again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERFX1024 View Post
    I am a Panthers fan. I think they will do good this year. They have a impeccable line this year and with Steve Smith out maybe Cam will start throwing the ball to the other receivers. But this year we seem to actually have a decent defense so that is awesome. Last year we would score alot and get a good lead, but then the defense wouldn't do a damn thing and we would just get out scored over and over again.
    I don't think Steve Smith is out...unless there is something I have missed recently. I know Jonathan Stewart is on the PUP list, so DeAngelo Williams should be the primary ball carrier for the first several weeks of the season (minus the amount of times Cam pulls it down and runs). The defense does seem to be doing better, Kuechly is a monster across the middle. The addition of Ted Ginn should do wonders for our return game, and he should see a decent amount of targets as a receiver as well. I'm somewhat optimistic that we can push Seattle in Game 1, we almost beat them in Charlotte last year. I am still worried about the offense though...the unit looked fairly pedestrian in the pre-season. Hopefully Shula can the offense going a little more as the real games start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper5 View Post
    My team is the Broncos.

Only the Broncos can beat the Broncos.
    My teams is the Jets. I been waiting for:clap2ever they will go all the way this year and win at least 7 games. For them thats all the way. I even picked them against Tampa Bay in this week football pool at work. As you may not know my two favorite teams are the Jets and whoever play Dallas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RFScott View Post
    I don't think Steve Smith is out...unless there is something I have missed recently. I know Jonathan Stewart is on the PUP list, so DeAngelo Williams should be the primary ball carrier for the first several weeks of the season (minus the amount of times Cam pulls it down and runs). The defense does seem to be doing better, Kuechly is a monster across the middle. The addition of Ted Ginn should do wonders for our return game, and he should see a decent amount of targets as a receiver as well. I'm somewhat optimistic that we can push Seattle in Game 1, we almost beat them in Charlotte last year. I am still worried about the offense though...the unit looked fairly pedestrian in the pre-season. Hopefully Shula can the offense going a little more as the real games start.
    Smith may as well be out with Sherman smothering him. I'm hoping Cam has a great year as I have Smith in my fantasy league as my 3rd WR.
    Disclaimer: All names, dates and locations have been changed in order to protect the guilty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC0341 View Post
    Smith may as well be out with Sherman smothering him. I'm hoping Cam has a great year as I have Smith in my fantasy league as my 3rd WR.
    Ah ok...thought you meant he was injured or something. You're right though, going up against that Seattle secondary is a tall order...