Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recieved a warning from moderators, for something there is no rule against?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Recieved a warning from moderators, for something there is no rule against?

Posting Atheist/Religious hate in random meme threads, or discussions of changes in the military, is both off-topic and offensive.
    - ForumAdmin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    Posting Atheist/Religious hate in random meme threads, or discussions of changes in the military, is both off-topic and offensive.
    See? THAT makes sense and is more along the lines of what I was thinking...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see that some emoticons were removed. BUT.......a half assed job was done. The first thing I would have done is review ALL of them. So what about these:fuckyou::stupid::3some::blocked::fing26::mad fawk::squintfinger::bsflag::liar::gay: So seriously quit with the everyone gets a trophy and no one should ever have their poor little feelings hurt. I don't want any of these emoticons removed but since the whole purge has started everything has been half assed. Update the community guidelines sometime this year? Instead of this wishy washy we make up the rules as we go. Quit with the "we can't think of every situation" because we all know that is just a huge excuse!

Because of the max of 10 emoticons I had to leave out all the WHAT THE FUCK emoticons........sorry

Administrator
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

What about them?

I am still not sure what your gripe is with most of those icons. Really, the middle finger, B.S. and Stupid?
    - ForumAdmin