Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recieved a warning from moderators, for something there is no rule against?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Recieved a warning from moderators, for something there is no rule against?

This user has been here a long time, only with a new name. We know this. Veritas knows it. The time for games is over Veritas.
    - ForumAdmin

Administrator
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

... You think I do not know who you are?
    - ForumAdmin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    This user has been here a long time, only with a new name. We know this. Veritas knows it. The time for games is over Veritas.
    What about new people who don't know the unwritten rules?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Veritas, here is your writing:
    Do not post topics about forum moderation in any forum other than this one, "Questions."
    Do not disrupt normal discourse on the forum.

You started this thread by saying you received a warning about your behavior right? That is the warning. You were not reprimanded, you were not banned, nothing punitive happened to you. So this entire gripe, again, is purely a game.

You were told three times now, that your behavior is disruptive. How much more writing do you need.
    - ForumAdmin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And......I'm off to another forum. AF times is the perfect name all wishy washy just like the real AF.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    OK. Veritas. Your threads on the topic of moderation, and your excessive reporting for non-existent issues are a clear indicator. You do not actually have a gripe, but merely want to agitate.

Questions or complaints, like this and "Why is robot chicken banned? & 21st Century Air and Space Power" do not belong in the AF section. Being on topic IS a rule. You violated it twice now.

No more games, please? Moving this to Questions forum as it pertains to the forum.
    21st Century Air and Space Power doesn't belong in the AF section?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    21st Century Air and Space Power doesn't belong in the AF section?
    If the people who responded talked about 21st Century Air Power, then it would. Since the part of the title that you left off "Why was RobotChicken banned" was what people talked about, that isn't related to the Air Force and it was moved.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    If the people who responded talked about 21st Century Air Power, then it would. Since the part of the title that you left off "Why was RobotChicken banned" was what people talked about, that isn't related to the Air Force and it was moved.
    "Why is robot chicken banned? & 21st Century Air and Space Power"

My mistake. I didn't realize it was one thread. I thought they were two separate threads and the quotes were just misplaced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Maybe if the thread had stayed in the air force section longer, people would have started talking about my 21st Century Air Power topic..guess well never know...
    Or, if you want to have that debate you could do as was suggested and repost as its own topic in the Air Force Forum, you are certainly encouraged to do so.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Maybe if the thread had stayed in the air force section longer, people would have started talking about my 21st Century Air Power topic..guess well never know...
    Or perhaps you could have created two different threads with each in the appropriate section...

As much as I disagree with veritas and this antagonizing buffoonery, I do think that the Community Guidelines are in sore need of a rewrite for clarification. Some of the information about reporting posts seems to be related to an older version of the board.