Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This place is going to the dogs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This place is going to the dogs

I get you wanted to clean the place up, and I already know that within an hour of me posting it you are going to move it...but seriously, chill out. We had a comfort zone for a reason. Yes, it needed some cleaning, but you went from one extreme to another. You're going to alienate the people that do come here and post constructively. Then you are going to start begging for people to post...and frankly no one will want to.

Loosen the iron grip, boy-o.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: This place is going to the dogs

I don't see any question marks in the OP. Curious why this was moved to the questions forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe because there's not a "Bi***es, Whines, and Complaints" forum? :couch:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    Maybe because there's not a "Bi***es, Whines, and Complaints" forum? :couch:
    Did the word "bitches" get edited automatically, did you type it that way, or did the mods change it? Either way, bitch, in the way you used it, is not even close to a swear word and shouldn't have to be edited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did it.

I figure if someone is going to use the term "boy-o"...a little subtle self-editing is in order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm just interested in seeing the "Market Response" to the products and services being provided.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJBIGJ View Post
    I'm just interested in seeing the "Market Response" to the products and services being provided.
    You're already seeing it. And the forum is no longer about any discussion other than the mods. Kinda like the NCOIC or officer who wants to be in the spotlight. In every sporting event you'll hear that if you notice the referees then they aren't doing their job right. This forum is now about nothing more than the egos of those who "run" the place. Where's Alice when you really need her?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You're already seeing it. And the forum is no longer about any discussion other than the mods. Kinda like the NCOIC or officer who wants to be in the spotlight. In every sporting event you'll hear that if you notice the referees then they aren't doing their job right. This forum is now about nothing more than the egos of those who "run" the place. Where's Alice when you really need her?
    Isn't that how it was before? About the egos of a few self-serving or disruptive posters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RFScott View Post
    Isn't that how it was before? About the egos of a few self-serving or disruptive posters?
    and PT....don't forget PT, everything is about PT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There were good solid topics, and there were posters that would post good solid advice. Sure we all got side tracked and "off topic", but if this dildos are going to fucking categorize every god damn thing into neat little fruity baskets...this place will fizzle out and die.