Thread: Tak ban length

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tak ban length

How long should it be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tak ban length

I don't even know what he was banned for, I'm guessing saying somehting that offended. But it's an Internet forum for JeezyCreezy's sake. Anyone who gets offended on the Internet needs to get out more often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tak I tangled in the past. So what. Get a grip. If it ain't racial, or hurting kids, etc I pretty much could give a shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I recall correctly TAK/GF burned his own bridge, its sad because he had some really good things going for him but of late he kind of lost it, it got really annoying trying to make way around his ramblings and find something worth reading here.
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

To be honest... Tak really didn't contribute much. And I'm not saying this because of whether or not I agree with him on things. I actually enjoy the conversations that I have with TJ, Pullinteeth, WJ5, etc... even though we hardly agree on much. They're why I keep coming back. They force me to think, they stimulate my mind; the whole nine yards.

Tak... never did any of that. I actually thought he was intelligent guy who was simply playing stupid, until he started posting pics of himself. That dude doesn't look right in the head. He looks like a serial murder-rapist. I know he's not (well, I think he's not); but that dude has something strange going on in his noggin.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He did keep the forum active though. Been kind of stagnent here without him. Also I have to agree with Rusty, he has some serious OCD issues.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Nothing like a polarized poll question.

Of course I said end now. Love him or hate him, he is who he is. I think if he came back, let him have his life thread again. Although few had a legitimate gripe about his time when he just posted in his life thread. He regulated himself back then and I think if he was given that back he'll regulate himself again.

Also the haters need to stop going to that thread trashing him on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSgt"M" View Post
    He did keep the forum active though. Been kind of stagnent here without him. Also I have to agree with Rusty, he has some serious OCD issues.
    I hardly consider opening dozens of threads that get a grand total of 1 post (the OP) and reopening old threads with no new info or perspecitve is hardly keeping the forum "active." before he retired and started posting under the "Godfather" moniker, he used to actually SAY something. After? Seemed to have diarrhea of the keyboard....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I say let him come back. If his first two iterations were different from each other, it might be interesting to see what he comes up with for the third one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It looks like RC has moved on....he now Likes and Thanks for every one of John Drake's posts...just like he and Tak (aka Godfather) did....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings