Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

  1. #21
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    @garhkal,

    Are you even reading my entire posts?

    Because you are certainly omitting significant portions of them when you quote me.

    I said that I don't want the government to pay for young Bradley's treatment and I don't think they will.

    Why are you so convinced that the government is going to pay for young Bradley's treatments? I don't think it will happen, so what are you upset about?

    As for breast implants for females, I am 100 percent for them! I love shapely buxom women and I feel happy every time I see a beautiful or even a mediocre woman with nice breasts. So I think the government should pay for that.

    I don't think the government should pay for removing your belly fat or for your "dick job". You should have to take care of that on your own because it won't make the world a nicer place.

    You need to calm down and start thinking of other people before yourself.

    That's what I think!

  2. #22
    Senior Member technomage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Beyond the Rim
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Why should the govt pay for this when they won't pay for it for honorably serving members? Even if Manning can pay for it, again, honorably serving members cannot do the same. That's the heartburn I have with it. Prisoners should not be subject to less stringent rules or be allowed special actions honorably serving members don't get.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

  3. #23
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    You guys that are getting that are acting like this is going to happen truly baffle me.

    Try reading more than one little headline before you get yourself all worked up and angry over nothing.

    Just because that little dipstick's lawyer asked for it doesn't mean he gets it. Ft Leavenworth officials have made it clear that they don't provide hormone therapy to inmates.

    Save your outrage for an issue that matters, please.



    Ft. Leavenworth spokeswoman Kimberly Lewis told Courthouse News that treatment for transgender inmates does not extend beyond psychiatric care.

    "All inmates are considered soldiers and are treated as such with access to mental health professionals, including a psychiatrist, psychologist, social workers and behavioral science noncommissioned officers with experience in addressing the needs of military personnel in pre- and post-trial confinement," Lewis said in an email. "The Army does not provide hormone therapy or sex-reassignment surgery for gender identity disorder."

    A growing number of federal judges have ruled that rejecting such treatment for transgender prisoners constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

    Indeed, the jurisdiction of the Maryland courtroom where the WikiLeaks source has been tried is subject to a 4th Circuit decision from Jan. 28 this year guaranteeing the possibility of sex-reassignment surgery for all federal inmates in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and North and South Carolina.

    The Chicago-based 7th Circuit ruled similarly in 2011, striking down a Wisconsin law banning such medical care. A Boston federal judge granted surgery to a convicted wife-killer last year, and the 1st Circuit is currently mulling that decision on appeal.

    Manning, however, is being held in a military prison in Ft. Leavenworth, out of reach for all of these jurisdictions.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,337
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post

    Are you even reading my entire posts?
    Yes i am, but i cut n paste what i wish to reply to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    As for breast implants for females, I am 100 percent for them! I love shapely buxom women and I feel happy every time I see a beautiful or even a mediocre woman with nice breasts. So I think the government should pay for that.

    I don't think the government should pay for removing your belly fat or for your "dick job". You should have to take care of that on your own because it won't make the world a nicer place.

    You need to calm down and start thinking of other people before yourself.

    That's what I think!
    That's the sort of attitude i see from those who feel it's ok to discriminate against guys cause guys don't have boobies, but women do.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Yes i am, but i cut n paste what i wish to reply to.



    That's the sort of attitude i see from those who feel it's ok to discriminate against guys cause guys don't have boobies, but women do.
    Yes, you are correct in assuming that I would discriminate against you over a woman. I’d have no problem with government subsidized breast implants for women.

    I feel zero sympathy for your efforts to obtain a “dick job” on the government’s dime, what makes you think you are so special asking for us to pay for your “dick job”?

    Why you are no different than young Bradley!

  6. #26
    Newbie - (Restricted)
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Please let this be the last reply EVER regarding this piece of garbage. Since execution is out of the question, let's just hope he/she/it gets sad and left alone for a few minutes to do what he/she/it should have done a long time ago.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,337
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Yes, you are correct in assuming that I would discriminate against you over a woman. I’d have no problem with government subsidized breast implants for women.

    I feel zero sympathy for your efforts to obtain a “dick job” on the government’s dime, what makes you think you are so special asking for us to pay for your “dick job”?

    Why you are no different than young Bradley!
    And why is that? Are women somehow more special in needing/wanting something to boost their exteme (Bigger boobs) while guys who want the same (Bigger dicks) can go suck hind tit?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    And why is that? Are women somehow more special in needing/wanting something to boost their exteme (Bigger boobs) while guys who want the same (Bigger dicks) can go suck hind tit?
    Yes!

    Women with surgical enhanced breasts make me happy.

    However, you and your Franken-Dick don't so you should just deal with your problem quietly and leave me and my buxom honeys alone.

    You may go now.

    PS

    You might want to borrow a pair of pliers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •