Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Bradley Manning Wants YOUR TAX DOLLARS to Pay for Hormone Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Just like they should not pay for cosmetic surgery to make you feel better about yourself (Boob jobs etc).
    I have known a few females that had breast reductions due to the issues their breast size was causing on their backs. That is different than a breast enhancement for self esteem, correct?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Reductions i know of were done for skin reasons (the bigger they are, the more skin issues you can get, including streaching of your back skin from them bouncing up and down).. So i can see that.

And yes i know others in fed prisons have received GID treatments. BUT those are civilian fed prisons.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

And to my POV, tricare should NOT pay for it. Just like they should not pay for cosmetic surgery to make you feel better about yourself (Boob jobs etc). So from what i see, those lawsuits should be damned and tossed on their asses.
    I could not disagree with you more! Boob jobs are a wonderful thing! They not only make the recipient feel good about themselves they also spread joy and happiness to many others!

I know I am always in a great mood every time I encounter a pair of surgically enhanced breasts. This truly is one of modern medicines greatest gifts to humanity.

I have long been a strong advocate of breast enhancements and I wish more people would speak favorably of them.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    I'm not a fan of fake boobs...nor any kind of face plastic surgery...huge turn off for me.

I'm okay with a tummy tuck, maybe, that's about it.
    I strongly suggest that you reevaluate your opinion on this; trust me, they are truly a wonderful thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

:spy WAIT!! What all this typing about a 'sex' change for a convicted Army PFC??? What happened to hanging from the tallest oak tree/firing squad; then being buried face down in an unmarked grave?? Talk about 'change' in the new PC military, what's next? Build a mosque there next for you know who?? Sheesh!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    I'm not a fan of fake boobs...nor any kind of face plastic surgery...huge turn off for me.

I'm okay with a tummy tuck, maybe, that's about it.
    I am not a fan of fake boobs either, but have nothing against them, unless they are on a dude who wants to look like a lady.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    What happened to hanging from the tallest oak tree/firing squad; then being buried face down in an unmarked grave??
    It was rhetorical excess from people that specialize in :fish2 and :bsflag:

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I could not disagree with you more! Boob jobs are a wonderful thing! They not only make the recipient feel good about themselves they also spread joy and happiness to many others!

I know I am always in a great mood every time I encounter a pair of surgically enhanced breasts. This truly is one of modern medicines greatest gifts to humanity.

I have long been a strong advocate of breast enhancements and I wish more people would speak favorably of them.
    Would you be equally happy with a guy getting a dick job?

Also, we don't pay for active duty people to get their sex change, especially when deployed. SO why should we be required to pay for manning's treatment now he has been DISHONORABLY discharged?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Let’s review!

You said:

And to my POV, tricare should NOT pay for it. Just like they should not pay for cosmetic surgery to make you feel better about yourself (Boob jobs etc). So from what i see, those lawsuits should be damned and tossed on their asses.
    I said:

Now to your question:

Would you be equally happy with a guy getting a dick job?
    Also, we don't pay for active duty people to get their sex change, especially when deployed. SO why should we be required to pay for manning's treatment now he has been DISHONORABLY discharged?
    I’m not sure what a “dick job” is but I’m certain that I would not be filled with the same joy and happiness as I am upon encountering a breast enhancement recipient.

As for young Bradley, why do you seem so convinced that the government is going to foot the bill for his treatments?

I’m not for it and I’m not even sure it is likely to happen.

As for breast enhancements for females, I think you should be less uptight on that issue. They really are one of modern medicines greatest gifts to humanity.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

As for young Bradley, why do you seem so convinced that the government is going to foot the bill for his treatments?
    A) its elective (not required) so imo like me wanting lipo, I have to foot the bill, not big daddy govt.
    B) The AF already said that gender reassignment/hormone treatment is NOT something covered
    C) his ass has been dishonorably discharged. So why should he get a damn thing from uncle sam?

As for breast enhancements for females, I think you should be less uptight on that issue. They really are one of modern medicines greatest gifts to humanity.
    Why? Boobs are boobs. But that does not mean i should be ok with having someones tit job get it on my dime (Taxes) while on the same token disallowing a guy to get a dick job.