Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderation on moderation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Moderation on moderation

I agree with the Majority. To much moderation. I used to enjoy getting on here and reading what is new every morning; enjoying the discussion and hearing everyones opinion on things (whether i agree with them or not). The last few weeks have been very disappointing; I sure hope something change...or i guess i too will be finding something else to entertain me for a little bit. It surely isnt here any more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea, the boards were wiped. And I mean wiped. Sure looked like someone sat down and deleted everything that offened THEM and THEM alone. And that is censorship. Do like the rest of do - if it ain't illegal, mind your own business.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    (Would place emoticon here, but have been warned for using them)
    Seriously?????

Sigh!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to enjoy coming on here and seeing the debates every morning when I come to work. But quite frankly there has been a rapid slow down of good debates since Joe left and the MODS took over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't call what Joe, PYB, and a few others did here, "good." It was more like watching Jerry Springer, or a train wreck, it's awful but somehow you just can't look away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    I wouldn't call what Joe, PYB, and a few others did here, "good." It was more like watching Jerry Springer, or a train wreck, it's awful but somehow you just can't look away.
    I understand that and you corrected me. Thanks. But yes I couldn't look away and it was funny. Which helped out alot when I was doing contracting in Kandahar.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Hey! We can't even say fuck anymore! What gives?
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It seems if someone doesnt like what others are saying they should just follow the procedures listed in the FAQ's of this site.

The Mods are always saying that someone didnt follow the guidlines, well either do the complainers; just ignore the people you dont want to hear from.

Dealing with Troublesome Users
    Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    You were an active player in those threads (I see clearly through my rock candy)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

I wonder how some people even lasted a fucking day in the military, when they're offended by the word "fuck."
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males