Thread: Female Marine Blues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Female Marine Blues

I saw a picture on my old BC's Facebook a few weeks back. I'm pretty upset about females wearing males blues, who's fucking idea was this? They need to be fucking fired. Every "Yes man" that was involved should be fired too. Is this what one of the world fiercest fighting forces thinks about? Lets focus on maintaining the current training standard with reduced budget instead. Thank you.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Female Marine Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Assaultdog0351 View Post
    I saw a picture on my old BC's Facebook a few weeks back. I'm pretty upset about females wearing males blues, who's fucking idea was this? They need to be fucking fired. Every "Yes man" that was involved should be fired too. Is this what one of the world fiercest fighting forces thinks about? Lets focus on maintaining the current training standard with reduced budget instead. Thank you.
    I saw this and just bowed my head. It seems that this Commandant has nothing better to do but critique Marines on uniforms and try to change everything he can. All the while we have a war to fight and numerous other things going on. How about the F-35 there Commandant, is the Marine Corps variant even flyable right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Female Marine Blues

whoooaa, calm down with the readiness questions, Marine. There are blues to change.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.