Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Salvation Army: Gay parents should be put to death

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Re: Salvation Army: Gay parents should be put to death

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    And... this is the biggest lie among homophobes. It's a lie that they're telling themselves.

The problem is, you view their lifestyles as "wrong." Now there are plenty of things that others can be into that I'm not; and that's cool. But... it becomes a totally different thing when I deem them "right" and "wrong." Because now you're being judgemental.

You didn't grasp what I said. What I said was that taxpayers shoulder the burden of paying the taxes that tax exempt organizations don't pay. That includes the Salvation Army. And gays are forced to share that burden.

If you don't want to hire gays, that fine. But that check to the IRS had better be in the mail before April 15th.

Do you know what BFOQ is? With the exception of the black church not having a white minister, all your examples fall under that.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about: getting a job. What "job" are whites going to have to worry about not getting because of their color? Some corner store in the 'hood? I really don't think that there are that many minority owned employers that the general population is just DYING to get into.
    Because of their color, Whites would have a very difficult time getting pretty much any public sector job in any major US city.

Corner stores in the hood are privately owned. which means white people could technically work in them, provided they didn't mind being regularly assaulted by the "inner city youth" (for no other reason than just being white). However, for reasons which are not quite clear to Rainmaker, such corner stores are usually run by the Asian peoples who don't seem to mind being assaulted by the "less fortunate".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Salvation Army: Gay parents should be put to death

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Because of their color, Whites would have a very difficult time getting pretty much any public sector job in any major US city.

Corner stores in the hood are privately owned. which means white people could technically work in them, provided they didn't mind being regularly assaulted by the "inner city youth" (for no other reason than just being white). However, for reasons which are not quite clear to Rainmaker, such corner stores are usually run by the Asian peoples who don't seem to mind being assaulted by the "less fortunate".
    Arab owned corner stores usually have a black guy working there, to provide street cred, and loss prevention.