Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What next?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    Too bad there is no operation to turn people into non-douche bags (not directed at you Sly).
    I can think of ONE operation I would like done to turn people into non ........................................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slyoldawg View Post
    Too bad there is no operation to turn people into a tortoise so that we could live for 100 years. I could stand collecting my retirement check for another 70 years. Back to topic, I am glad I am not in the dating game anymore. I'd hate to learn the hard way that I'm trying to pick up an ex Navy Seal in some bar.
    While this would be true, you shouldn't have to worry about someone challenging you to a bar fight.

"Hey babe, take care of that for me."

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    While this would be true, you shouldn't have to worry about someone challenging you to a bar fight.

If she was my girl I'd more than happy to let her fight my battles for me. I'd order another beer and place bets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bru -

I see what you were getting at. I hate to disappoint you though, I already know of one retired AF member, now a GS employee who has done the transgender thing. I apologize for breaking it to you, but you won't be the first. Good luck with surgery.
    Advice from JD2780:

"don't post angry"

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

If she was my girl I'd more than happy to let her fight my battles for me. I'd order another beer and place bets.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 20+Years View Post
    Bru -

I see what you were getting at. I hate to disappoint you though, I already know of one retired AF member, now a GS employee who has done the transgender thing. I apologize for breaking it to you, but you won't be the first. Good luck with surgery.
    I have a friend who used to work ID cards at MPF. One day she checks the queue to call up a person for a new retired ID card. The Name in the queue is John SMith (names changed for privacy) so she calls out Mr. Smith. A lday stands up and walks towards her. She says Ma'am we will be with you in a minute. Then calls out Mr. Smith again. The lady says I used to be Mr. Smith now I am Ms. Smith that is why I need a new ID card.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    I have a friend who used to work ID cards at MPF. One day she checks the queue to call up a person for a new retired ID card. The Name in the queue is John SMith (names changed for privacy) so she calls out Mr. Smith. A lday stands up and walks towards her. She says Ma'am we will be with you in a minute. Then calls out Mr. Smith again. The lady says I used to be Mr. Smith now I am Ms. Smith that is why I need a new ID card.
    I wouldn't be able to keep my composure if I was the MPF person. Just no way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I wish the veteran luck. Best of luck. I am guessing she isn't fully transgendered yet. If so, the hormones are not doing a real good job. The 'twig and berries' surgery (to use another poster's phrase) comes pretty late in the process.

Not trying to be a shit (I really do wish her luck) but given the voice and obvious beard shadow I couldn't help but wonder if someone is playing an incredible joke on A Cooper. I know that isn't the case but the mind thinks what it wants to think.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slyoldawg View Post
    I'd hate to learn the hard way that I'm trying to pick up an ex Navy Seal in some bar.
    So that explains the drunk Lt Col who got beat up after groping the "woman" outside the tranny bar in Arlington.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." -- Peter Clemenza.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    ":faint "I'd be looking for the nearest 'AF Approved Rock'!"