Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "MAGIC SKY RELIGIOUS TROLLS NEED TO START YOUR OWN FORUM" by 'RC'

JD2780

Re: "MAGIC SKY RELIGIOUS TROLLS NEED TO START YOUR OWN FORUM" by 'RC'

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    And yet the lectures about "personal responsibility" and all that stuff comes from the most openly lazy forum members.
    By lazy you mean?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Hanging out in the military just for the pension, evading extra leadership responsibilities, and deliberately staying unavailable when outside the office.
    I've always been available outside the office, if I need to be. I don't think you understand the difference between the Army and Air Force when it comes to being available "off duty". Of course you think you do, but you don't.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Hanging out in the military just for the pension, evading extra leadership responsibilities, and deliberately staying unavailable when outside the office.
    I've always been available outside the office, if I need to be. I don't think you understand the difference between the Army and Air Force when it comes to being available "off duty". Of course you think you do, but you don't.

Shirking responsibility would be more like getting out after a couple years because I couldn't hack it, then doing the part time thing so I can still feel like part of something (though I'm sure you probably did it for the GI Bill or other selfish reasons). But I'm the one taking advantage of something. Okie dokie.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I'm just wondering what it takes to "be a man" in your book. Apparently it doesn't involve any actual work or responsibility.
    Cuz I have no responsibility? And you know this how?

And we both have the same right to question those beliefs.

If you're totally unable to explain or defend your beliefs with anything better than *God lets babies get AIDS because they deserve it* - then of course I'm going to mock it!
    What are you talking about? My statement about posting hate threads was directed at the OP. It was about RC telling you to start your own forum. I was simply saying that you have every right to post here as anyone else. That's all. It wasn't about religion. It wasn't about anything. Yet you jump to conclusions, as always, at the meaning of my post. And even after I explained this to you, you still think I'm talking about something else.

And I never said anything remotely near anyone "deserving" to get any ailments. But continue on in your little fantasy land.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 'Haranguing' will NEVER END 'Forum Admin'..............................."Nice try with the fancy word, But!"..:bsflag:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got stuck in 'TAK-LAND'!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Giving some :smlove2: to @RobotChicken

I get what you are saying.

FA.... I disagree. There is not a real difference in the Bible thread and this current one with the exception that RC is asking for self regulation on the subject instead of the pros and cons on the topic. Yet, RC's post still caused someone to press the sexuality button 3 posts in and others to continued the religion debate from the last 6 threads.

Let's be honest, RC style of expression did not change from this thread or others that he has posted. Plus, the viewpoint is not so original; others have said the same thing before. He certainly did not call out any specific offenders, just the offense.

His crime seems to be broaching the sensitive topic in his own way, and not in the way others perceive it should be broached. Ironically, where people have failed to comprehend RC's style and hence failed to comprehend his message, have just imposed an adversarial perspective on the message regardless where they stand. Just saying....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTF? Your mom is a man????

And no, I'm not gay. I'm also not protecting any single institution. Atheists can be atheists, Catholics can be Catholics, your mom can be a Tranny, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Wait a sec; aren't you gay? You're protecting an institution that doesn't give a damn about you.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Why do you care, Rusty, about him, me, or anyone else on this forum? You don't.

You're only looking to spew your toxic hatred, hatred fostered by past disappointments, correct?
    Your correct to the extent that we don't even know each other outside of MTF. But beyond that, in terms of everyone having equal rights; THAT'S what I care about. Unlike these churches out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drackore View Post
    WTF? Your mom is a man????

And no, I'm not gay. I'm also not protecting any single institution. Atheists can be atheists, Catholics can be Catholics, your mom can be a Tranny, etc etc.
    Okay, I must be thinking of someone else. Well, I suppose you're on Wildman's side.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Your correct to the extent that we don't even know each other outside of MTF. But beyond that, in terms of everyone having equal rights; THAT'S what I care about. Unlike some churches out there.

Okay, I must be thinking of someone else. Well, I suppose you're on Wildman's side.
    There, fixed it for you.

Why is it somebody has to be on your side or wildman's side? It's not that cut and dry son.