Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F'N WOOK

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F'N WOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    What is a Wook, by the way?
    Derogatory term for Marine females... a reference to Wookies.

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Derogatory term for Marine females... a reference to Wookies.
    Yet there are many female Marines that call each other Wooks. Weird how that works. They can call each other Wooks, but if you're in a formal setting and call one a Wook, I bet you'd be recieving some paperwork or additional PT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Yet there are many female Marines that call each other Wooks. Weird how that works. They can call each other Wooks, but if you're in a formal setting and call one a Wook, I bet you'd be recieving some paperwork or additional PT.
    Yeah you don't do it in a formal setting not at all. There are alot of Marines that find that term funny as hell, and I have known some female Marines who are worse than men in talking about other females. My last platoon we had some awesome female Marines, then we had some who were straight garbage. Also F'n Wook already had another site on FB anyway just named differently but still pretty funny. What I can see on there is that ALOT of people are pretty pissed off about it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pages like F'N Wook, JTTOTS, and others can be funny, but often times at the expense of another person or community. This may be a bit subjective, being that I do not follow those types of pages, but it's great that the administration is getting actively involved in the stuff that goes on in social media.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERFX1024 View Post
    Yeah you don't do it in a formal setting not at all. There are alot of Marines that find that term funny as hell, and I have known some female Marines who are worse than men in talking about other females. My last platoon we had some awesome female Marines, then we had some who were straight garbage. Also F'n Wook already had another site on FB anyway just named differently but still pretty funny. What I can see on there is that ALOT of people are pretty pissed off about it as well.
    Yes, it is amazing how incredibly cruel females can be to each other - some of those highschool hazing stories really do leave me scratching my head like "WTF... over?"