Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

  1. #1
    Tak
    Guest

    Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    ...........

  2. #2
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    The dishes. Mainly because if I cook something I clean up as I go and my wife will wash. When she cooks, I wash, but she doesn't clean up as she goes so there is a gigantic mess when it's time to clean up.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ttribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Painting. That's always the first thing that pops to mind when i think of things I hate to do around my house. I absolutely hate it. I've tried with power equipment and still hated it.

    My three sons have reached the age where I can tell them to go out and pick up the dog doo, cut the grass, rake, and shovel snow and sort and fold laundry. I figure I have about 7 or 8 good years of labor from them before they fly the coop. Then it's all back on me and the Mrs.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 71Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frunchard.
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    I hate dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom than do dishes.

  5. #5
    Tak
    Guest

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ttribe View Post
    Painting. That's always the first thing that pops to mind when i think of things I hate to do around my house. I absolutely hate it. I've tried with power equipment and still hated it.

    My three sons have reached the age where I can tell them to go out and pick up the dog doo, cut the grass, rake, and shovel snow and sort and fold laundry. I figure I have about 7 or 8 good years of labor from them before they fly the coop. Then it's all back on me and the Mrs.
    Painting starts out music and fun, ends in painful agony while ice ice baby plays.

  6. #6
    Tak
    Guest

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    The dishes. Mainly because if I cook something I clean up as I go and my wife will wash. When she cooks, I wash, but she doesn't clean up as she goes so there is a gigantic mess when it's time to clean up.
    My wife is a freakin mess in the kitchen...shit everywhere...she spent 14 years working chow hall services.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    I can not freaking stand to mow the lawn. Growing up we had a huge lawn and my Dad was crazy strict about not missing a single patch. Made me hate that for life.

  8. #8
    Tak
    Guest

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Quote Originally Posted by 71Fish View Post
    I hate dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom than do dishes.
    We now mostly buy paper plates. Sometimes plastic cups and utensils.

    Had a coworker simply through away full sink dishes and buy new from bx,
    They were annoyingly into Amway, like people are with crossfit.

  9. #9
    Tak
    Guest

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Quote Originally Posted by coloringoutsidethelines View Post
    I can not freaking stand to mow the lawn. Growing up we had a huge lawn and my Dad was crazy strict about not missing a single patch. Made me hate that for life.
    Last year I mowed over a sprinkler head...plastic and wire everywhere.

  10. #10
    Senior Member technomage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Beyond the Rim
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

    Dishes. I hate doing dishes by hand.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •