Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Worst F'in chore that you HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjohn1118 View Post
    My wife is neither Korean nor Filipina. She's from Wisconsin. We've been married for close to 15 years now and to be honest we have our jobs defined. I am the "bread winner" by being in the military. She is a "homemaker" and takes care of most chores to include taking out the garbage. I help on the weekends with the bathrooms and ironing. I guess all those years of starching made me pretty proficient. I'm banned from laundry because I don't sort and fold like she likes it. Anyway, our way is not for everyone but it works for us.
    Mine is the same, I've been married 19 and she's from Wyoming. Most of the yard and anything that goes in the garage is mine and she's the homemaker. I wouldn't have chosen it any other way.
    Never. Let there be no misunderstanding...I am the master baiter around here. --BRUWIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE666 View Post
    Trimmin' the pubes. Whether it's banging my girlfriend, or getting a beej from that Romanian stripper, I gotta keep my down-low afro from getting too large....!

I'm still trying to understand this, is it a generational thing? I'm turning 40 soon and this has never been something that I thought was needed. Now I see on TV that guys not only do this but shave their arms/legs/back and chest. Had did we go from men have hair to men need to make their bodies mirror that of a ladies?
    Never. Let there be no misunderstanding...I am the master baiter around here. --BRUWIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trimmin' the pubes. Whether it's banging my girlfriend, or getting a beej from that Romanian stripper, I gotta keep my down-low afro from getting too large....!

"Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 71Fish View Post
    I'm assigned to sock folding when it comes to laudry.

I see some wives don't know the tricks we use to get out of doing chores.
    Tricks. Like what?

I figured out my husband's trick... He'll take out the garbage, then stay outside for a long time banging around in the garage like he's doing something else. I've walked in on him a few times literally banging stuff on the wall... not doing a damn thing. Before I figured this out I thought he was sweeping or cleaning out parts of the garage...but no. He's not. So I just let him take out the garbage and he thinks that I think he's cleaning the garage....

He also likes to play dumb while doing the dishes, like he doesn't know he's not supposed to put my good expensive cookware in the dishwasher. Or he needs help making spaghetti because he doesn't know how to do it. Playing dumb has gotten him out of a lot of things to do...it's cute so I don't care.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.
    - Margaret Thatcher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drc100882 View Post
    Tricks. Like what?

I figured out my husband's trick... He'll take out the garbage, then stay outside for a long time banging around in the garage like he's doing something else. I've walked in on him a few times literally banging stuff on the wall... not doing a damn thing. Before I figured this out I thought he was sweeping or cleaning out parts of the garage...but no. He's not. So I just let him take out the garbage and he thinks that I think he's cleaning the garage....

He also likes to play dumb while doing the dishes, like he doesn't know he's not supposed to put my good expensive cookware in the dishwasher. Or he needs help making spaghetti because he doesn't know how to do it. Playing dumb has gotten him out of a lot of things to do...it's cute so I don't care.
    If I told you, then you'd tell your friends, then they tell their friends, and so on. Then we'd never get out of stuff. But I will tell you, you've pretty much got things figured out.

Tak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On second thought..."underwear afro" sounds funnier.....oh well...too late to change my post!

"Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsTSGT View Post
    I'm still trying to understand this, is it a generational thing? I'm turning 40 soon and this has never been something that I thought was needed. Now I see on TV that guys not only do this but shave their arms/legs/back and chest. Had did we go from men have hair to men need to make their bodies mirror that of a ladies?
    I'll chime in on this one....I'm a hairy dude, but like to keep it clean. Probably about once every two months or so I'll take clippers and clean up. My bush would be too epic if I didn't, and I wouldn't wish its wrath on my worst enemy, let alone my wife. I am however, puzzled as to why I see many dudes shaving their arms/chests/legs completely. I even went to the mall the other weekend and saw a group of little brohams getting their eyebrows waxed at one of those booths in the center.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsTSGT View Post
    I don't shave anywhere else but I do hit the danger zone. The sweat and smell that comes from that area is greatly reduced. Also it's unbelievable how much sensation is blocked by hair and most importantly the wife won't go near there unless I do.

If there's one thing my time on this forum has taught me, it's that I know far too much about Machine666's crotch.
    I like to vector out my space voids to at least 5m.