Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Virtual MPF not totally up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is the Virtual MPF not totally up?

Has anyone noticed some items missing on the VMPF? I was trying to update my dream sheet and there was no options to do so. I also noticed several other options missing. I tried to call my servicing MPF but no answer. Is anyone else noticing anything missing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Is the Virtual MPF not totally up?

Make sure your browser is in compatibility mode. This will allow a website built under an older browser to be viewed by a newer browser.
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
    Has anyone noticed some items missing on the VMPF? I was trying to update my dream sheet and there was no options to do so. I also noticed several other options missing. I tried to call my servicing MPF but no answer. Is anyone else noticing anything missing?
    did you find out what the problem was? I just attempted to update my dream sheet and the blue hyperlink wasn't there as it normally is. It doesn't have anything to do with the compatibility mode. It's just not there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From the vMPF website: ***PLEASE READ*** vMPF Assignment Applications

(12 APR 2013) - The following vMPF applications have been temporarily removed: 'Assignment Preference (EAP)', 'Base of Preference Application', 'Home-Basing/Follow-On Assignment Application', 'Withdraw/Cancel Voluntary Assignment Application/Assignment', and ‘Voluntary Stabilized Base Assignment.’ Technicians are currently troubleshooting and an update notification will be sent once the issue is resolved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you want to update your dream sheet you have to do it through mypers. That's how I had to do it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Future Airman View Post
    If you want to update your dream sheet you have to do it through mypers. That's how I had to do it.
    How exactly did you upgrade your dream sheet off mypers? I am on the site now and the only way I see to update my dream sheet is throgh the update my assignment preferences link that goes to the VMPF which is down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Base of Preference, Join Spouse, Follow-on Assignment Application Delays

Applicable To: Active Duty

AFPC has encountered an issue with the recent MilPDS R-12 upgrade which has impacted AFPC's ability to accurately assess enlisted assignment preferences ranging from Base of Preference, Join Spouse, Follow-on, and Home-Base requests. As a result, members who have submitted voluntary assignment applications will experience a delayed response as we work through this issue. Requests will be reviewed and worked in priority order starting with Home-Basing and Follow-on assignments according to projected departure dates. The AFPC enlisted assignment team anticipates clearing this back log (over 4,000 requests) by 15 June 2013. In order to prevent even further delays in processing, we ask applicants to refrain from inquiring on the status of updates from the MPS/TFSC until this date or until a further announcement. This will help ensure the assignment NCOs have the maximum time possible to process applications in an expeditions manner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How exactly did you upgrade your dream sheet off mypers? I am on the site now and the only way I see to update my dream sheet is throgh the update my assignment preferences link that goes to the VMPF which is down.

FLAPS

A good Airman would put "any assignment the AF gives me is a great assignment" on their dream sheet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS View Post
    A good Airman would put "any assignment the AF gives me is a great assignment" on their dream sheet.
    Hahaha. Not if you're going to Minot like me.