Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moral Patches....love'em or leave'em?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Moral Patches....love'em or leave'em?

Noticed this story on AF.mil regarding a critical care team... Interesting morale patches, a U.S. flag shaped like a mustache and two other moral patches on his left arm. Fun or disrespectful??

http://www.amc.af.mil/shared/media/p...-LR266-142.JPG

Re: Moral Patches....love'em or leave'em?

I would say.........it's FADDISH.
    I like to vector out my space voids to at least 5m.

Tak

Quote Originally Posted by 70gto View Post
    Noticed this story on AF.mil regarding a critical care team... Interesting moral patches, a U.S. flag shaped like a mustache and two other moral patches on his left arm. Fun or disrespectful??

http://www.amc.af.mil/shared/media/p...-LR266-142.JPG
    Noticed you need to speak morale correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most times in flight or away from your deployed location, many folks with have a "special" patch they will wear, much like the one on his right arm. His mustache flag patch is awful and in poor taste in my opinion. Usually when you know someone is taking photos that may get printed, that's a good time to remove all your flair and unauthorized patches. On the other hand, those CCATT folks do some great helping to save lives on those flights, maybe he uses the patch as a way to make the injured soldiers smile.

JD2780

I say, if they're authorized let everybody sport them. Not just the nobles in flight suits.

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    I say, if they're authorized let everybody sport them. Not just the nobles in flight suits.
    If you notice the fella in the pic is not in a flight suit. Not taking away from the Med folks but their really not crew members.

Tak

just when you think this place is becoming prick free, strataboomer posts.

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by strataboomer View Post
    If you notice the fella in the pic is not in a flight suit. Not taking away from the Med folks but their really not crew members.
    Pic was jacked up on my end so I couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    just when you think this place is becoming prick free, strataboomer posts.
    If you ever had them on a jet you would know what I mean. Had to egress once and they could barely find the hatch.

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by strataboomer View Post
    Aero vac are considered crew members. They have been known to wear flight suits. We rocked certain patches on our ACUs and REMFs jumped out shit for having shitbag tabs, suck-o-meters, and shockers. We also had other things like hadj don't surf, Major League Bomb dropper.

Moments later some sky god walked by with a baby stewey patch on his flight suit and nothing was said to him. The fraternity was in full swing.

I say let th is doc/PA/nurse, wear whatever patches he wants.