Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PETA at it again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PETA at it again

OK, this has nothing to do with the USAF but it's too much for me to pass up.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/us/ani...html?hpt=hp_t5
    Just when I thought PETA couldn't get any dumber. On the other hand this is a golden opportunity for some moving target practice.
    Most hunters are responsible enough to not fire a rifle into the air because there is no telling where that bullet will come down. I wonder what else we might come up with? I'm thinking large bottle rockets for starters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: PETA at it again

Oh the stupidity....they have to keep the drone in sight? So they are going to be stomping through the woods, probably dressed in brown with white gloves flying a drone....dumb da dumb dumb dumb... I really like the douchebag that was flying drones during a pigeon shoot....dark flying object in the air above shooters trying to shoot dark flying objects.... And he is pissed that two were shot down?
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Are they idiots or are they very clever in scamming donation money?

PETA probably gave those clowns tens of thousands of dollars to pull off that stunt.

According to Wiki, PETA raked in 35 million in donations in 2011; hell, I might just cook up some dumbass stunt and apply for one of their grants.

However, something tells me that you probably have to be connected to their inner circle to get any real money.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

34 million in 2009

They haven't fixed the edit function yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is another good one...for all their animal rights propaganda, they kill 89% of the adoptable pets that come into their Virginia animal shelter...30 a week...

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/2013/...e-during-2012/
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Everyone here in Norfolk dreams of organizing a pig roast right across the street from the PETA headquarters; just daring them to try something.

Though, if I could do it... I'd bring the pig in alive, and slaughter it in the most inhumane way possible before roasting it. I'm thinking having a bunch of dudes beat it to death with baseball bats.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Everyone here in Norfolk dreams of organizing a pig roast right across the street from the PETA headquarters; just daring them to try something.

Though, if I could do it... I'd bring the pig in alive, and slaughter it in the most inhumane way possible before roasting it. I'm thinking having a bunch of dudes beat it to death with baseball bats.
    OMFG...you are fucking killing me. That shit was FUNNY.

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post

I'm not a supporter of PETA but I would hope you're not serious about the inhumane treatment of animals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    34 million in 2009

They haven't fixed the edit function yet.
    FYI, I haven't had any issues with being able to edit my posts....not sure what the issue might be for you.

Edit.....I just did it to this post just to make sure. "Edit Post" is still available, just to the left of "Reply" on my own posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Class5Kayaker View Post
    FYI, I haven't had any issues with being able to edit my posts....not sure what the issue might be for you.

Edit.....I just did it to this post just to make sure. "Edit Post" is still available, just to the left of "Reply" on my own posts
    Psssst...that was in April....

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings