Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F'ing Posers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F'ing Posers

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    I would hope you wouldn't act in such an unbecoming and unprofessional manner.

In California, the driver who hits the other vehicle is automatically at fault. The Marine would have been fine if he hadn't decided to behave like an immature five year old who needs a time out.
    I think "professionalism" goes out the door the minute a douche bag crashes that 3-ton widow maker into me. If someone almost killed me because of their stupidity you can bet your ass I would want to kick the crap out of them. Especially if the people I care about were in the car with me! The other driver would have never been at fault if he would have been paying attention and driving correctly. Come on now, what has the potential to hurt someone more? The Marine's cussing /yelling or the 3-ton vehicle the douche bag was driving?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ares7 View Post
    I think "professionalism" goes out the door the minute a douche bag crashes that 3-ton widow maker into me. If someone almost killed me because of their stupidity you can bet your ass I would want to kick the crap out of them. Especially if the people I care about were in the car with me! The other driver would have never been at fault if he would have been paying attention and driving correctly. Come on now, what has the potential to hurt someone more? The Marine's cussing /yelling or the 3-ton vehicle the douche bag was driving?
    First off, he was doing a bit more than yelling - he was throwing a full fledged psychotic fit, kicking the door, and beating the side window... not to mention screaming "bitchwhorecunt" at the disabled female who WASN'T EVEN DRIVING.

We don't know the circumstances of the accident, but legally, the Marine was probably in the right. Key word WAS in the right... until he decided to throw a temper tantrum like a five year old.

This is the problem with the Corps... wildly inappropriate behavior is seen as "cool" and "badass". Notice how he immediately escalated his hissy fit once his little buddies showed up. I'll bet if they told him to stop being a whiney drama queen pussy he would have quit that shit real fast.

JD2780

Actually, the guy probably was driving aggressively and did something that could have gotten people injured or killed. I don't think the Marine was out of line and he didn't really do anything to cause him physical harm. He is still the victim of the accident. If the other guy can't take a few cuss words or some screaming then... I don't know what to say, he's a p***y. Those calling for the Marine to get kicked out or reprimanded are out of line.
    If the guy can handle a fender bender without acting like a bitch maybe he shouldn't be a Marine or driving. He's idiot. I would've loved to see that kid get out of the "3 ton widow maker" and destroy that meat head but he did the right thing.

JD2780

The marine was douche bag. The other driver got cut off by the head then slammed on the breaks. Yea I've been rear ended before with my kids in the car. Yea i was pissed but that doesnt help the situation. He's a class A asshole.

JD2780

What's great is that if this incident hadn't been recorded... his stupidity would have been covered up and continued. I'll bet his command has had problems with his childish nonsense before, but has denied and covered it up every time. The video going up on youtube embarrassed them into action.
    Yea he can't hide from this one. I like the other Marine showing and telling him to back off. There is hope for the corps. Just not that asshat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    If the guy can handle a fender bender without acting like a bitch maybe he shouldn't be a Marine or driving. He's idiot. I would've loved to see that kid get out of the "3 ton widow maker" and destroy that meat head but he did the right thing.
    What's great is that if this incident hadn't been recorded... his stupidity would have been covered up and continued. I'll bet his command has had problems with his childish nonsense before, but has denied and covered it up every time. The video going up on youtube embarrassed them into action.

JD2780

Yea he can't hide from this one. I like the other Marine showing and telling him to back off. There is hope for the corps. Just not that asshat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is what happens when the Corps decided to appeal to the "MMA/UFC" in my own opinion.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.