Thread: 'Forum Maintenance'; Last chance to give 'em a 'wish list' (as if they'll read it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Forum Maintenance'; Last chance to give 'em a 'wish list' (as if they'll read it)

'Sound off'. Real LOUD; so they can hear you! Never know, might hear us 'Chicken's Scratching'. Of course due to it being April 1st; one never knows...:sad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 'Forum Maintenance'; Last chance to give 'em a 'wish list' (as if they'll read it

and the clock is 'clucking'...:clock

JD2780

Re: 'Forum Maintenance'; Last chance to give 'em a 'wish list' (as if they'll read it

My wish that they don't make it worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HA! Good one, I still say it is a poor joke!:boink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope whatever they do speeds up this damn site... often takes 3-4 minutes and numerous refreshes to load a page.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal