Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Obvious Troll is Obvious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    So basically - you're ignoring the actual political message of the email because you find it uncomfortable?

We were talking in the context of a political - or revolutionary movement. There's plenty of ways to oppose tyranny without ever touching a gun. The problem is all those people who have guns who would use them to support tyranny.
    No....YOU said the email was 100% correct... Yet you can't back that statement up.. SHOCKER. The political message of the email seems to be that the author is quite the racist....

Would like for you to PROVE that last statement but we all know you can't prove a fraction of what you say....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    No....YOU said the email was 100% correct... Yet you can't back that statement up.. SHOCKER. The political message of the email seems to be that the author is quite the racist....

Would like for you to PROVE that last statement but we all know you can't prove a fraction of what you say....
    Jesus, I know you're smart but it seems like every post you're trying to demonstrate yourself as illiterate.

My post again:

So aside from the rude language and complete lack of tact... what part of his point do you think was wrong?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and I'll play your game...

Where in that letter did he say ANYTHING about race?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus, I know you're smart but it seems like every post you're trying to demonstrate yourself as illiterate.

My post again:
    No no...HERE is your post again...;

Was that a smart thing to say with a government email account? Nope. Was he 100% on target? Absolutely. I have yet to see any of these god-fearin' gun ownin' NRA Americans using their guns to actually defend our civil rights.
    This guy seems to be a real winner...he hasn't been to work in nearly a year....but is still getting P-A-I-D....

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/rep_...ly_seen_i.html
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings