Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Obvious Troll is Obvious

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    Another real life moron...and he isn't shy about it (he emailed it not only to his constituent but to ever single fellow state representative)

    “ Hey man. You have used the word ‘except’ when I think you mean somethin’ else. Hey man. Your folk never used all this sheit to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk. You can keep sending me stuff like you have however because it helps me explain to my constituents why they should protect that 2nd amendment thing AFTER we finish stocking up on spare parts, munitions and the like.Bring it. As one of my friends in the Alabama Senate suggested – “BRING IT!!!!”

    http://www.inquisitr.com/594123/alab...-to-gun-owner/
    Was that a smart thing to say with a government email account? Nope. Was he 100% on target? Absolutely. I have yet to see any of these god-fearin' gun ownin' NRA Americans using their guns to actually defend our civil rights.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Right about.....HERE
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Was that a smart thing to say with a government email account? Nope. Was he 100% on target? Absolutely. I have yet to see any of these god-fearin' gun ownin' NRA Americans using their guns to actually defend our civil rights.
    Wow....does your hipocracy know no bounds? How exactly do you know that? Have you ever met the guy he sent the email to? Do you KNOW for an ABSOLUTE fact that his ancestors were slaveholders? Do you know for a fact that the Reps' ancestors were slaves? I doubt you know either and to say that YOU know for an absolute FACT that this guy's ancestors were "your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk" shows what a douchebag you can be.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

    --Barak Obama


    You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

    Lord of the Pings

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    Wow....does your hipocracy know no bounds? How exactly do you know that? Have you ever met the guy he sent the email to? Do you KNOW for an ABSOLUTE fact that his ancestors were slaveholders? Do you know for a fact that the Reps' ancestors were slaves? I doubt you know either and to say that YOU know for an absolute FACT that this guy's ancestors were "your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk" shows what a douchebag you can be.
    I would have a very different opinion of these southern white gun owners if they had taken their guns and DEFENDED blacks trying to go to school... instead of taking their guns and trying to murder the Soldiers and police defending the schools. We have a long and fairly violent civil rights history... but I don't recall even one instance of these 2nd Amendment fanatics actually using their guns on the right side of the fight.

    As for hippocracy... I'm not a doctor.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Right about.....HERE
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    I would have a very different opinion of these southern white gun owners if they had taken their guns and DEFENDED blacks trying to go to school... instead of taking their guns and trying to murder the Soldiers and police defending the schools. We have a long and fairly violent civil rights history... but I don't recall even one instance of these 2nd Amendment fanatics actually using their guns on the right side of the fight.

    As for hippocracy... I'm not a doctor.
    Good for you but that has nothing to do with what this legislator said (that YOU said was 100% on target). Deflect all you want but this @$$hat was way out of line and if the roles were reversed, you would be calling for him to be ousted from office.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

    --Barak Obama


    You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

    Lord of the Pings

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    Good for you but that has nothing to do with what this legislator said (that YOU said was 100% on target). Deflect all you want but this @$$hat was way out of line and if the roles were reversed, you would be calling for him to be ousted from office.
    So aside from the rude language and complete lack of tact... what part of his point do you think was wrong? Seems to me he was 100% dead accurate that gun owners have completely failed to make any kind of positive contribution to the civil rights movement.

  6. #16
    Senior Member RS6405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SRB
    Posts
    386
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    So aside from the rude language and complete lack of tact... what part of his point do you think was wrong? Seems to me he was 100% dead accurate that gun owners have completely failed to make any kind of positive contribution to the civil rights movement.
    Really? You know for a fact that every person who contributed to the civil rights movement did not own a gun?

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by RS6405 View Post
    Really? You know for a fact that every person who contributed to the civil rights movement did not own a gun?
    Not what I meant... the NRA douchehammers argue that guns are our best defense against "tyranny"... but when it comes to actually fighting tyranny... ya know - like not using firehoses on black people... this "well regulated militia" somehow never materialized... except the actual government-run military.

  8. #18
    Senior Member AJBIGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Not what I meant... the NRA douchehammers argue that guns are our best defense against "tyranny"... but when it comes to actually fighting tyranny... ya know - like not using firehoses on black people... this "well regulated militia" somehow never materialized... except the actual government-run military.
    What defense against aggressive tyranny would you prefer?
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

    It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

  9. #19
    Senior Member RS6405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SRB
    Posts
    386
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Joe would you have suggested the use of guns during the Civil Rights Movement? The purpose was integration and acceptance as equals. This counter argument of yours is just a red herring to cloud the issues.

    Both are Constitutional rights, so the theory of using one to cancel the other is nonsense.

    Since guns are a specific right listed in Constitution, then the regulation of such should be based on individual behaviors (felons, mental health, etc.) not the object itself.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Robert F. Dorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oakton, Virginia
    Posts
    894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obvious Troll is Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    As for hippocracy... I'm not a doctor.
    Good retort.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •