Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GET RID OF REPUTATION

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: GET RID OF REPUTATION

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    No idea what that is... but sounds intriguing.

A psychology major I know... going Public Affairs got me addicted to photographing pretty things.
    Although I am too old to actually date women with hair that color I actually find the colors intriguing and attractive (most of the time).

As to my historical reference...............The line in the song was (if I recall correctly)..."Fist Fuck.....take it like a man"

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Although I am too old to actually date women with hair that color I actually find the colors intriguing and attractive (most of the time).

As to my historical reference...............The line in the song was (if I recall correctly)..."Fist Fuck.....take it like a man"
    Its not quite that vibrant in real life... took some editing to get the nice shine to it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Its not quite that vibrant in real life... took some editing to get the nice shine to it.
    So you're saying that it takes photoshop to make the women you know look attractive?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    So you're saying that it takes photoshop to make the women you know look attractive?
    The level of editing is dependent on the photographer. Some will edit the living shit out of their photos. I don't - I mostly keep my editing to color correction - adjusting the exposure, and maybe adding a bit of extra jazz to the picture. I believe imperfection is what it means to be human, so I don't attempt to make the model perfect... nor would I find it attractive to do so.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The level of editing is dependent on the photographer. Some will edit the living shit out of their photos. I don't - I mostly keep my editing to color correction - adjusting the exposure, and maybe adding a bit of extra jazz to the picture. I believe imperfection is what it means to be human, so I don't attempt to make the model perfect... nor would I find it attractive to do so.
    I was just messin' around. She seems attractive in a Lady Gaga kind of way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like they got rid of rep...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Military Times moderators should've enhanced the reputation system, instead of doing away with it.

People could vote on which posts are awesome, and which posts suck.

Posts that are awesome are given boners.

Post that suck are given turd piles.

The more boners or turd piles someone has on a post stays on that post only.

That way, they can redeem themselves from talking like a shit stain on one post, by supporting their claim on a different post by doing cock push-ups.

Is good, ja?

"Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    I tried going down this road. The mods are powerless. It is a website issue and they straight up told me that it would not be changed. However, thanks to SomeRandomGuy, the reputation system is no longer anonymous. Sure it takes a bit of effort but you can identify anyone that reps or negs you and hit them back if necessary.
    How can you find out? I just leave my username initials so people know I gave rep. I don't neg rep though never did...
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant eNYgma View Post
    How can you find out? I just leave my username initials so people know I gave rep. I don't neg rep though never did...
    There was an entire thread explaining it. It ended the reign of the neg rep Sith Lord. It's a mute point now.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    There was an entire thread explaining it. It ended the reign of the neg rep Sith Lord. It's a mute point now.
    Moot point...though it is silent...hmmmmm....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings