Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Condolences

JD2780

Re: Condolences

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    So I complimented you, saying you're a thousand times more intelligent than I thought, and acknowledged that you could actually pick out differences in the articles... that makes me a fanatic?

You need help dude.
    I do need help. Mostly with fixing cars and building porches. The tone of your compliments Joe. You're still a condescending, childish individual. At least with me calling you silly I'm being up front about it. Oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My huntch is less PC, she was fucking one dude then decided to fuck the other dude on the side.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Assaultdog0351 View Post
    My huntch is less PC, she was fucking one dude then decided to fuck the other dude on the side.
    I thought the exact same thing, or it could be that she was fucking fucking one guy then decided to dump him for the other one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope they release the full story, I really would like to know and the rest of the Corps should know how to prevent this from happening.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.