Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Condolences

  1. #21
    JD2780
    Guest

    Re: Condolences

    Yes quotes are the same. So I guess everybody can stop hating on Fox News. Calling it faux news or fox "news". I guess they're all exactly the same.

    Although the articles are hardly exactly the same once again yes the quotes are the same Joe. Good job you've picked one topic where the articles cover the same topic yet have varying amounts of information. Good work Joe. Keep it going. Your almost convincing me. Since apparently that's how you value your self worth.

    I wasn't correcting grammar. I was seeing what you thought I would do. Your example was confusing at bet since you were insinuating I would do both simultaneously. Good morning by the way. I slept we'll knowing you would shoulder arms in the face tyranny (yet to be proven).

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Right about.....HERE
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    I know for a fact you would never oppose them if you had to. You would either run away or side with them.
    If he HAD to oppose them, running away or siding with them wouldn't be an option....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

    --Barak Obama


    You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

    Lord of the Pings

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Yes quotes are the same. So I guess everybody can stop hating on Fox News. Calling it faux news or fox "news". I guess they're all exactly the same.

    Although the articles are hardly exactly the same once again yes the quotes are the same Joe. Good job you've picked one topic where the articles cover the same topic yet have varying amounts of information. Good work Joe. Keep it going. Your almost convincing me. Since apparently that's how you value your self worth.

    I wasn't correcting grammar. I was seeing what you thought I would do. Your example was confusing at bet since you were insinuating I would do both simultaneously. Good morning by the way. I slept we'll knowing you would shoulder arms in the face tyranny (yet to be proven).
    I guess that's your way of saying "I was wrong, you were right, I've learned something today".

    Bottom line - one reliable source is better than three unreliable sources.

  4. #24
    JD2780
    Guest

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    I guess that's your way of saying "I was wrong, you were right, I've learned something today".

    Bottom line - one reliable source is better than three unreliable sources.
    Nope. Not really. It's my way of saying you've got 3 articles same topic same quotes but there are differences. Nice try though. Good luck.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Nope. Not really. It's my way of saying you've got 3 articles same topic same quotes but there are differences. Nice try though. Good luck.
    So then... you haven't actually learned anything from this conversation.

    But no - I'll be open minded for a minute. Explain to me what these "differences" were. I'm listening. You have my full attention. This is your chance to prove that you're smart - YOU CAN DO IT!

    I'd also be curious to know how that helps you determine if the original source was right or wrong. But don't worry, that's just for bonus points. If you can actually explain these "differences" in the three article... that in itself will make you a thousand times more intelligent than I ever thought you were.

  6. #26
    JD2780
    Guest

    Re: Condolences

    Fox News says its there to support drills. CNN says its there amid tensions between the parties involved, then tosses in the fact that the gov says there are there in support of the drills. BBC says they are there for be drills.

    Fox simply speaks to the f22 being there. CNN talks about NK allies and their current positions and stake they have in peace.

    Thousands times more intelligent, your just being silly again Joe.

    Want me to keep going Joe?

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Fox News says its there to support drills. CNN says its there amid tensions between the parties involved, then tosses in the fact that the gov says there are there in support of the drills. BBC says they are there for be drills.
    Actually all three mentioned the tensions... but at least you're trying, good!

    Fox simply speaks to the f22 being there. CNN talks about NK allies and their current positions and stake they have in peace.

    Thousands times more intelligent, your just being silly again Joe.
    No seriously I'm actually very impressed. I honestly believed you would be totally incapable of reading three different news releases and actually be able to make out a difference between them.

    Now granted, the CNN article was simply longer than Fox and gave more detail... but I'm astonished you were able to click on the links and figure that out all by yourself.

    I'm very very impressed - you are indeed much more intelligent than I thought. Congratulations! Seriously.


    Want me to keep going Joe?
    By all means. You were able to figure out that one article was longer than the other - I want to see what else you can do!

  8. #28
    JD2780
    Guest

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Actually all three mentioned the tensions... but at least you're trying, good!



    No seriously I'm actually very impressed. I honestly believed you would be totally incapable of reading three different news releases and actually be able to make out a difference between them.

    Now granted, the CNN article was simply longer than Fox and gave more detail... but I'm astonished you were able to click on the links and figure that out all by yourself.

    I'm very very impressed - you are indeed much more intelligent than I thought. Congratulations! Seriously.




    By all means. You were able to figure out that one article was longer than the other - I want to see what else you can do!


    You're just being silly Joe. Just being silly. Keep up the fanatic ways. If you change I might not recognize you.

  9. #29
    JD2780
    Guest

    Re: Condolences

    One article says they were sent amid tensions. Insinuating it was because of the tensions. While the other is simply saying while the tensions were building the raptors were sent to support the exercise. Differing delivery.

    Fox drives more along the lines of yea it looks hokey but they are there for the exercise. CNN makes it look like they are there for the tensions but the AF is saying they are there for the exercise.

    Once again good reasons to read different sources. You get differing delivery.

    I guess that articles be the same isn't quite what you thought it was.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    You're just being silly Joe. Just being silly. Keep up the fanatic ways. If you change I might not recognize you.
    So I complimented you, saying you're a thousand times more intelligent than I thought, and acknowledged that you could actually pick out differences in the articles... that makes me a fanatic?

    You need help dude.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •