Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaken's Question of the Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Shaken's Question of the Day

With the exception of having stories similar to JD's, I would have been good to go. I had a pretty healthy fear of losing money or getting less than an honorable discharge.

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    With the exception of having stories similar to JD's, I would have been good to go. I had a pretty healthy fear of losing money or getting less than an honorable discharge.
    After my epic brain fart, that is pretty much what kept me on the straight and narrow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Technically, if you've gotten a blowjob on active duty before 2003; you could have gotten up to five years in prison and a BCD. Though, it's likely that even if it ever did get enforced (never seen it happen); it would be at the NJP level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 quick stories on me...one I got caught on one I didn’t.

The one where I actually got caught on I SrA (Only had it on about a month or two) blasted my NCOIC through email to someone else. Should have went elsewhere to vent on how much of a bitch I thought she was. Anyway got caught and at Parade Rest in the Shirt office getting a EARFULL...rightfully so. I got two LOR's that day one for the disrespect and I think the other for bitching about her over a govt comp blah blah blah. He said they were thinking about a 15 IIRC...but I never recieved it.

Next one I didn't get caught and I haven’t tried it after. I was at Dental and didn't want any care. I joked and said "Do we have to do this"? The guy said "No just sign a form and you can go". I signed w/e form it was and left Dental. I thought to myself..."What can I do with the time"? I was going to just head back to work and say I got done faster than normal but instead went home and got some late morning loving from the wife (We lived on base). I came back to work like nothing happened. Dunno what would have happened had I got caught maybe LOC? I mean at least I WENT for the stupid Dental appt.
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant eNYgma View Post
    Next one I didn't get caught and I haven’t tried it after. I was at Dental and didn't want any care. I joked and said "Do we have to do this"? The guy said "No just sign a form and you can go". I signed w/e form it was and left Dental. I thought to myself..."What can I do with the time"? I was going to just head back to work and say I got done faster than normal but instead went home and got some late morning loving from the wife (We lived on base). I came back to work like nothing happened. Dunno what would have happened had I got caught maybe LOC? I mean at least I WENT for the stupid Dental appt.
    When I was an E3, my LCPO actually called me an idiot FOR coming back to work when they weren't expecting me to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So other than the times when you did something that would have gotten you kicked out, you would have been GTG? I think you missed the point of this thread....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    So other than the times when you did something that would have gotten you kicked out, you would have been GTG? I think you missed the point of this thread....
    Uh oh, looks like Pullinteeth has an obsession with me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I was an E3, my LCPO actually called me an idiot FOR coming back to work when they weren't expecting me to.
    O yeah but when you havent been in that long you're probably paranoid and whatnot...think you're doing something wrong. I knew what I was doing was wrong I just wanted...sex...after that whatever didn't even mind going back to work...
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant eNYgma View Post
    O yeah but when you havent been in that long you're probably paranoid and whatnot...think you're doing something wrong. I knew what I was doing was wrong I just wanted...sex...after that whatever didn't even mind going back to work...
    Ain't that the truth! When I was a young E-3 stationed in England, I slept over a girl's house and over slept by something like an hour. OMG, when I woke up I thought I was gonna be finished! I was thinking, art 15, discharge all for being late. I raced to work and profusely apologized for being late. The TSgt in the shop was laughing and was like don't worry about it. Shit happens.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would definitely have faced major UCMJ action.

However, since Jill Metzger was in on it too, the chain of command looked the other way.