Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Force Services

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Re: Air Force Services

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    Nope....in fact I stayed the hell out of her way. She was fiery if you came around her office and started fucking her shit up.
    Had a nice cut in the butter too. Nomsayin??

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jondstewart View Post
    I figured I could have intelligent discussions with some folks on here, but many posters or responders are just as crude and immature as Soapbox posters on IMDB

*Sigh*! Idiocracy!
    in case you hadn’t noticed... this ain’t exactly no Mensa meeting up in here. Try post some bootay photos to break the ice. Nomsayin Leibowitz?

JD2780

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Why you got out ROMAD? it don't get no better than punking ponine butter bars. Nomsayin??
    Because I failed the ground based controller physical because of migraines. However, I've had a few other flight surgeons here in FL tell me the doc at Nellis screwed it up and I shouldnt have been booted.

Pullinteeth- I was saying that cops tend to look stupid alot more because they do stupid stuff alot more. The ASVAB score doesnt have anything to do with it. Being a CCT/PJ/or TACP doesnt require a high asvab score. Like, a 50 something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Pullinteeth- I was saying that cops tend to look stupid alot more because they do stupid stuff alot more. The ASVAB score doesnt have anything to do with it. Being a CCT/PJ/or TACP doesnt require a high asvab score. Like, a 50 something.
    I get that...my post was refuting the OP that Services is more maligned than SFS... I think that is a fantasy. SFS is MUCH more maligned than Services-some for valid reasons I will grant you but maligned none-the-less.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings