Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Why I'd never do a day over 20

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Why I'd never do a day over 20

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    Fyi, the medal is for sale and can be bought. No need to be awarded one.
    Sorry I don't feel that way. My medals are in a box in the garage but someday I might take them out and show the grandkids. I loved being in the AF maybe it was the job. Being a maintenance dude with MAC and then AMC got to see the world. Sure there were a few shit holes like Somalia, Haiti, Gulf and Bosnia but have you ever been TDY to Greece or Spain or seen the great pyramids of Egypt. I am glad I retired before all this PT sh*t
    Ps. I also have been maced in a Hooker House in Germany but that’s another story

Tak

Quote Originally Posted by RetC141BFCC View Post
    Sorry I don't feel that way. My medals are in a box in the garage but someday I might take them out and show the grandkids. I loved being in the AF maybe it was the job. Being a maintenance dude with MAC and then AMC got to see the world. Sure there were a few shit holes like Somalia, Haiti, Gulf and Bosnia but have you ever been TDY to Greece or Spain or seen the great pyramids of Egypt. I am glad I retired before all this PT sh*t
    Ps. I also have been maced in a Hooker House in Germany but that’s another story
    Just factually stating they can be purchased, now about the hooker...

JD2780

As TACP we only went to shitty places to break people's shit and blow them up. Then worse than that was Ft Polk and ft Irwin. It was a job. A fun one but just a job.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Rainmaker did layover at Cairo West once, when the 141 he was pax on hard broke. Rainmaker never got to see the Great Pyramids. But, He did get to catch Dysentery and got to spend 48 hours laying on a cot in a GP medium with no heat shitting hisself till he wanted to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    Just factually stating they can be purchased, now about the hooker...

Tak just for your information unlike Dragnet all names in this story are changed to protect the guilty. I deployed to Jordon for an exercise. A Real sh*t hole. I am talking open bay barracks squat outside to take a dump you know the kind of place I am talking about. Steve got a Dear John letter. So being the outstanding NCO I was at the time and worrying about my fellow NCO I decided to improve his morale. On the way home we had a 24 hour delay in Frankfurt Germany. We went downtown to the apartment complexes were there ladies of the night did there trade. You must remember at this time we had one or two or 7 alcoholic drinks. I told to Steve pick out the lady of his choosing. While he did that I did a little window shopping. You have to remember in Germany all the doors were open in the complex so I see this woman who looked like she could be in penthouse. She also had handcuffs hanging on the wall. My buddy Steve comes out and I said hey Steve you fuc*ked up check out this bi*ch she has handcuffs on the wall. Well the lady did not speak English all she heard was Bit*h and maced me. Let me tell you that will drop you. My buddies got me out of there wash my face out and threw me in a cab back to the hotel. Well the next morning when I went to take a shower the rest of the mace ran down into my eyes. So Tak that’s the story of the Hooker In Germany.

Tak

Tak just for your information unlike Dragnet all names in this story are changed to protect the guilty. I deployed to Jordon for an exercise. A Real sh*t hole. I am talking open bay barracks squat outside to take a dump you know the kind of place I am talking about. Steve got a Dear John letter. So being the outstanding NCO I was at the time and worrying about my fellow NCO I decided to improve his morale. On the way home we had a 24 hour delay in Frankfurt Germany. We went downtown to the apartment complexes were there ladies of the night did there trade. You must remember at this time we had one or two or 7 alcoholic drinks. I told to Steve pick out the lady of his choosing. While he did that I did a little window shopping. You have to remember in Germany all the doors were open in the complex so I see this woman who looked like she could be in penthouse. She also had handcuffs hanging on the wall. My buddy Steve comes out and I said hey Steve you fuc*ked up check out this bi*ch she has handcuffs on the wall. Well the lady did not speak English all she heard was Bit*h and maced me. Let me tell you that will drop you. My buddies got me out of there wash my face out and threw me in a cab back to the hotel. Well the next morning when I went to take a shower the rest of the mace ran down into my eyes. So Tak that’s the story of the Hooker In Germany.
    Best story on here in a long time. I was in Germany 82-85,
    But no whore bytches as I was 9 yrs old. Cheers mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker did layover at Cairo West once, when the 141 he was pax on hard broke. Rainmaker never got to see the Great Pyramids. But, He did get to catch Dysentery and got to spend 48 hours laying on a cot in a GP medium with no heat shitting hisself till he wanted to die.

Rainmaker
    Thanks for the laugh this morning. I did spend about 70 days at Cairo West during Restore Hope. We worked at Cairo West but lived downtown Cairo. Our Hotel was across from the Great Pyramids, They had us drive to work in civilian clothes then change clothes at the base. You story reminds me of my first trip to Hondo. The AF brought all sorts of bottle water everything we needed but then they bought the ice from downtown. I shit my brains out for about two days also. Food poisoning really bites the big one.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

That story has everything! Rainmaker's hazy recollection of his 2 years at Rhein-Main is pretty similar. Beers at the Rocket Club, Apple-Korn at the Sachsenhausen, Workin gals on the North end and when you hit the showers the next morning sometimes shit was burning but you just Wash, Rinse and Repeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I gave one of my airmen some deutschmarks for a nice bar lady in Germany back in the day. I should have put that in my EPR. His morale certainly improved for the rest of that deployment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After 20, you're working for half pay.