Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transgender troops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Transgender troops

Quote Originally Posted by RS6405 View Post
    It's not the first time other branches articles have been posted in the Marine section. Maybe this editor was a Marine and wants more activity in that thread? :noidea
    What are you, a Lawyer? ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You giggle every time you say 'cockpit'

-David Letterman "Top Ten ways to know you might not be ready to join the USAF"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F4CrewChick View Post
    What are you, a Lawyer? ;-)
    :boink:laughound:high5
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Gee thanks Chickie! :tongue1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RS6405 View Post
    Gee thanks Chickie! :tongue1
    :smokin You know I got nuthin' but big love for you...The 'Community Editor' posted another poorly-worded question (as this one is), asking about the two female Marine officers who washed out of IOC. The 'CE' used the same wording of a TIME article but if one peruses the media stories on this issue, the way it is worded betrays the bias of the writers. I wrote a really reasoned response to the thread but the entire thread disappeared...Hopefully, it is being rethought.reworded for later posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You giggle every time you say 'cockpit'

-David Letterman "Top Ten ways to know you might not be ready to join the USAF"

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

What i would like to know is this "Keith" in danger of being processed out cause she willfully bypassed her chain as well as medical, going to an out in town doc for the drugs, as well as took them with her (since i doubt hormone drugs would have been allowed to be shipped if they were labled that way) when she deployed?
    Also what of the time off she will require after each medical proceedure? Will it ge charged as leave?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F4CrewChick View Post
    :smokin You know I got nuthin' but big love for you...The 'Community Editor' posted another poorly-worded question (as this one is), asking about the two female Marine officers who washed out of IOC. The 'CE' used the same wording of a TIME article but if one peruses the media stories on this issue, the way it is worded betrays the bias of the writers. I wrote a really reasoned response to the thread but the entire thread disappeared...Hopefully, it is being rethought.reworded for later posting.
    You are right about there being an obvious angle of the questions posed. Wonder if they will take notice of this post.. or add that other thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh no, someone dinged me (but didn't even have enough juice to make it a negative, just a neutral) and told me to "stay in my own section.

Internet thread police are scary; I'm shaking in my boots as I once again post in their section! :help
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Crusty--

I got a nuetral ding as well -- he called me a douche-- had to laugh. Some newbie was trying to push his weight around.

I bet almost every one of us posters on this thread got dinged

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should they be allowed to wear different class A's than what their "born" gender is? I don't know about this, to me its going too far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is this even possible? Wouldn't you think that someone would notice that SSgt William Clinton became SSgt Wilma Clinton?

http://www.airforcetimes.com/article...-serve-silence

I'm sorry but it makes me a bit ill when the Lt Col compares himself to a 16 YO girl...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings