Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Ask...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Don't Ask...

Quote Originally Posted by MilPhD View Post
    ATTENTION seeking. On the Internet no one needs to know about your sexual exploits, activities, preferences, unless you disclose them. I believe those who continually focus on their sexual preferences online, especially gays and lesbians, do so for one simple reason, ATTENTION.

I would relate this activity to those of young males seeking attention by publically stating their sexual exploits with the ladies.

(especially when they create their own threads and topics on the subject.)
    Mil- stop your hate, you might actually be a better Christian for it. Until then you are nothing more than a judgmental hypocrite based on dogma that is admittedly known to inconsistent, incomplete, and inaccurate.

So why would your characterization or opinion on this subject matter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well MilPhD, you realize you are not required to pay any attention whatsoever. While you have a point about the attention-seeking (I've been kind of socially isolated of late), you needing to write about how much it bugs you smacks of projection.

Heal thyself doctor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You giggle every time you say 'cockpit'

-David Letterman "Top Ten ways to know you might not be ready to join the USAF"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've seen something similar happen in real life about six years ago. We had a female Corporal begin flirting with a female Lance Corporal in our unit. The Lance Corporal was married to a male Corporal, and from all appearances and body language, they had a great marriage. Seems the female Corporal didn't give a crap the Lance Corporal was married.

The two women began having an affair.

Long story short, the Couple ended up getting divorced. This was during DADT. Everyone knew, and no one said shit.

I had a real problem with it because the guy was a friend of mine. Granted it takes two to tango, but the Female Corporal should have stayed away and had a little more respect for their marriage.

Some would argue you can't stand in the way of love, but I questioned whether it was love when that same Corporal (who was promoted to Sergeant) began flirting with my Fiance who was also an active duty Marine. And this was during the course of her relationship with the woman whose marriage she assisted in destroying.

Unfaithfulness is not limited to whether you are straight or gay. It happens in both communities. I'm wondering if anyone has an independent source as to which community, however, fosters more tendency to propagate infidelity.

As much as this video clip exemplifies the power of love between two people, the underlining message still promotes the jacked up behaviors of lying, cheating, and hurting others to fulfill ones own personal desires.

Like I said, it happens in both communities. I think it's wrong in both communities.

End of story is that the Sergeant and Lance Corporal ended up cheating on one another with MEN. They are not together anymore, and the Sergeant (who is out of the Corps) has been in two relationships and is on her third since.

Why would this be your new favorite movie?
    [B]SSgt Mike / USMC[/B]

"Your mission in life, should you choose to accept it or not, in which this case you don't have a choice..." -SSgt Mike.

"Don't give fools a foolish answer, or you will be just like them. But answer fools as they should be answered, or they will think they are really wise." Proverbs 26:4-5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Attachment 3100

Hmmmmmmmmm.
    [B]SSgt Mike / USMC[/B]

"Your mission in life, should you choose to accept it or not, in which this case you don't have a choice..." -SSgt Mike.

"Don't give fools a foolish answer, or you will be just like them. But answer fools as they should be answered, or they will think they are really wise." Proverbs 26:4-5.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

In honor of @F4CrewChick.... Because you know it is the truth!