Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Bogus "Hate Crime" Charge By District Attorney (see youtube videos)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Bogus "Hate Crime" Charge By District Attorney (see youtube videos)

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPowers View Post
    fuck you---thats Master Sergeant to you piece of shit. There was no trial on Jan 24th stupid. There isnt going to be any jail time and I'm suing you dumbass. We filed a civl claim as the first step.

AF Times----tell asshole to stop using my name in here.
    Excuseeee me, my error. It should be MSgt.

As for using your name Dickie boy, you blew that when you posted your video on this forum. Perhaps you'd like us to call you Zod so you can tell us to "Kneel before Zod!"

So, on what grounds are you going to sue me on? You've threatened to sue other posters on this forum and I seriously doubt you ever carried out that because the way you said it was identical to the way a child would respond when they're having a temper tantrum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LogDog_guest View Post
    Excuseeee me, my error. It should be MSgt.

As for using your name Dickie boy, you blew that when you posted your video on this forum. Perhaps you'd like us to call you Zod so you can tell us to "Kneel before Zod!"

So, on what grounds are you going to sue me on? You've threatened to sue other posters on this forum and I seriously doubt you ever carried out that because the way you said it was identical to the way a child would respond when they're having a temper tantrum.
    He's gonna sue you for all you are worth! Even if your net worth is negative. He wants it! This is this internet dammit!. You just wait until he gets your IP address. You got served by WillsPowers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, that went, different. Information that is available to the public is just that. Something tells me this guy's digital footprint can be seen from space and finding out ANYTHING about him could be done in less than 5 minutes.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPowers View Post
    There isn't going to be a judgement and sentencing on that stupid misdemeanor matter----there's going to be a new trial and the government is going to have to fork over documents now too! New lawyers are on the case and they are very very good. A federal lawsuit against the cops for medical and civil rights damages is starting.

I am gaining the upper hand in all of this and I will win. If You thug cops don't like it, you can lump it because the facts and evidence are on my side. You are thugs and criminals like Jill Metzger, the OSI, Gary North and all the local thug cops involved in drugs and other unsavory things too. I AM GOING TO STOMP YOUR ASS WITH IMPUNITY AND YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU FUCKED WITH ME.

GANNET / AIR FORCE TIMES----YOUR GIG IS UP. YOUR STOCK PRICE CONTINUES TO PLUMMET AND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BASE CONTINUES TO DWINDLE. EAT SHIT AND DIE , OBAMA AND LIBERAL ASS KISSING SWINE! LOL! BAN ME IF YOU WANT---BUT IT WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD, WILL IT? SAYONARA SUCKERS.
    I too, want to gain the upper hand in life, so I'm taking it to a whole new level and launching a myriad of law suits against everyone and everything.

Yep, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!

My team of lawyers is very very good and we are going to file suit against entire universe. From the tiniest sub-atomic particle to the massive swirling clusters of galaxies out there in the far reaches of deep space, NOTHING WILL ESCAPE MY WRATH!

I'm even filing suit against theoretical planes of existence and alternate realities.

The World of Intoxicated Nurses, LAWSUIT!

The Wild Sorority Girls of the Planet Playtex, LAWSUIT!

Even the Army of Chunky Spunky Mary Lou Retton Clones will rue the day that I perceived that they fucked with me.

I have the upper hand and my new lawyers are very very good.

LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUT!