Thread: Free Legal Assistance with CRSC Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Free Legal Assistance with CRSC Applications

The National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) has launched a new program to provide free representation to veterans interested in applying for Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC).

In January 2008, Congress expanded the eligibility for CRSC to veterans who were medically retired for disability (including those who were placed on the TDRL). CRSC can potentially provide hundreds of dollars per month in additional tax-free compensation to veterans with combat-related disabilities.

NVLSP has organized and trained a group of attorneys to help veterans who qualify apply for this benefit. To get more info and request assistance with a CRSC application, veterans should visit www.nvlsp.org and click the following link: “Click here for additional information on CRSC.”

Please help us publicize our free legal assistance to veterans from all eras who may qualify for CRSC.

Fidencio A. Perez

Re: Free Legal Assistance with CRSC Applications

Dear Sir/Mam
    I received my CRSC retroactive June 2003, I need to know if I can received my taxes that I have paid to IRS since 2003

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Free Legal Assistance with CRSC Applications

Quote Originally Posted by Fidencio A. Perez View Post
    Dear Sir/Mam
    I received my CRSC retroactive June 2003, I need to know if I can received my taxes that I have paid to IRS since 2003
    OP posted twice and last visted the board last Sept... guessing you're not going to get a response here. I'd go ahead and follow the instructions to visit the above website.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal