Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Diversity Day

Tak

Re: Diversity Day

Quote Originally Posted by DWWSWWD View Post
    You know, at my place these days/months are not emphasized at all. It's pretty nice. It used to be just another thing that I was expected to show my face at... eat some fried chicken, lumpia, tacos, maize, whatever. Had a guy in my unit once who was the biggest POS Airman but was the best black guy we had, that ended up winning some ridiculous civilian african something or other. Won at least at the MAJCOM if not AF. I've have never submitted anyone for one of those awards.
    "Those" is a racist term.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    "Those" is a racist term.
    "Thems" fightin' words!

"Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fully support any diversity day that includes free food. Especially Asian-Pacific Islander month. Lumpia is amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    "The only 'Diversity Day' I EVER saw overseas was on Monday's at their BANKS to exchange the American Dollar to their local currency.....!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I lol'd at the person in the sombrero appearantly talking a nap. hahhhahha. And those two Asian MILFs are MILFy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know this is an old thread but a few years ago, our WG Decided that the AMU's did not reflect the diversity of the force so they made swaps. They said it was to balance out experience but you could see right thru it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
    I know this is an old thread but a few years ago, our WG Decided that the AMU's did not reflect the diversity of the force so they made swaps. They said it was to balance out experience but you could see right thru it.
    Yep...not "diverse" enough usually means not enough black people. Do the AMUs now have an equal number of black people to meet mission requirements?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wars are won by strength. Diversity is a strength.

In line with today's fucked-up ideologies and political-correctness slant, the Air Force has taken "diversity" and turned it from a strength to be respected into a social engineering tool to be despised. Diversity has been weakened into numbers on a PowerPoint and quotas to be met.

Diversity as old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era is a much better version than the "diversity" that most try to push.