Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coast Guard Academy to honor first black grad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Coast Guard Academy to honor first black grad

Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Dude, its not my view, it very well stated by blacks that they wont listen to whitey because he is "the man". What whitey suggests is not what blacks want. When whitey says abortions, saggining pants, drug use, gangs, gun violence, killing one another over shoes is bad, seems like there is a surgence in the black community for those things. Unless the racial masters like Sharpton gets on the air and tell his people what to do, nothing changes.
    You can't be serious? I thought you were in the military? You are aware that there are black Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Coasties that take orders from white supervisors every day right? If you really think that black people do drugs, join gangs, commit gun crimes, kill people over shoes or have abortions because some white person said those things are bad, I think you might need to get out more.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Coast Guard Academy to honor first black grad

Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Dude, its not my view, it very well stated by blacks that they wont listen to whitey because he is "the man". What whitey suggests is not what blacks want. When whitey says abortions, saggining pants, drug use, gangs, gun violence, killing one another over shoes is bad, seems like there is a surgence in the black community for those things. Unless the racial masters like Sharpton gets on the air and tell his people what to do, nothing changes.
    That has to be most asinine statement I have heard in a long time. I have no idea where you got that what you said was has been very well stated....I am sure you don't know any black person that has said that. As far as the black community goes.....there are problems.....just like their are problems among other communities of color albeit same or different they may be. I think I know what type of person you were while you were in the military as well as who you are now. Sad statement.