14 Post(s)

Re: Military Cuts and Politicians

I'm romancing old threads! never leaving your poor heart alone

Every night and every day gonna love the hurtin' away

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    :spy "More continuing resolutions coming 'SOON'!" (Now that's the cats PAJAMAS!!) Got it 'RRC'??
    Are you going to necro-post every thread started by every version of Tak/Godfather? Do you miss him that much? Maybe you and Tak should start your own forum so you can each post to each other and "like" each others posts all day and all night.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    Are you going to necro-post every thread started by every version of Tak/Godfather? Do you miss him that much? Maybe you and Tak should start your own forum so you can each post to each other and "like" each others posts all day and all night.
    Or he can send Steven Mayne a Facebook friend invite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    :spy "I never realized so many folks in this 'Forum' were so concerned about my reading habits and my interest lay that they even have the nerve to bring it up to me in a less polite tone of interest AKA Certain members 'old post' that spark my interest; so here goes. The post of late are of poor intellect interest for me with the exception of a couple worthy of a post or two in my opinion. I also enjoy reading, alot, Can't even tell you when I sat down and watched TV last for any show (what 300 channels of nonsense?) . But my reading taste are very diverse indeed, such as history of all subjects and counties, Races (Peoples) politics, early Religion, Latin and Psychology to name a few in this short space. Anyone to question them as questionable is getting too inquisitive to my taste fishing for an 'NSA' moment. Asking someone out of the air to show them their credit card statement might receive the same 'look'. Clear enough answer to all the enquiring 'minds' out there? Good, now go then and read a book, 'a mind is a terrible thing to waste watching TV'."

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    :spy "I never realized so many folks in this 'Forum' were so concerned about my reading habits and my interest lay that they even have the nerve to bring it up to me in a less polite tone of interest AKA Certain members 'old post' that spark my interest; so here goes. The post of late are of poor intellect interest for me with the exception of a couple worthy of a post or two in my opinion. I also enjoy reading, alot, Can't even tell you when I sat down and watched TV last for any show (what 300 channels of nonsense?) . But my reading taste are very diverse indeed, such as history of all subjects and counties, Races (Peoples) politics, early Religion, Latin and Psychology to name a few in this short space. Anyone to question them as questionable is getting too inquisitive to my taste fishing for an 'NSA' moment. Asking someone out of the air to show them their credit card statement might receive the same 'look'. Clear enough answer to all the enquiring 'minds' out there? Good, now go then and read a book, 'a mind is a terrible thing to waste watching TV'."
    Crystal clear!

Hey RC,

I never would have guessed that we have so much in common. I also enjoy reading about the history of counties! I especially enjoy reading about Fairfax County, VA and Cook County, IL.

Reading about the history of counties is awesome; well, that and of course Latin.

I stand corrected! Keep on necro-posting those intellectual gems from three years ago ship mate!