Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: No course 14, no CCAF = Forced retirement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: No course 14, no CCAF = Forced retirement

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    This is the problem with the AF. PT is everything and the only thing. I'm thinking of failing on purpose just so the careerists will leave me the fuck alone.
    Don't do it....you want to have OPTIONS...whether you choose to use those options or not, you want to have them.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: No course 14, no CCAF = Forced retirement

Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    That's the thing though...what's the requirement? Saying something is a requirement means that it says so in some authoritative document (AFI, DoDI, USC, etc.). Unless you can point to a training requirement in a AFI that says that person was supposed to do x, y, or z and did not, you cannot realistically say that he doesn't meet required training levels.
    I agree. That is why I also said I don't think a commander could use it as a justification at all unless there is some other place it would be documented while not making it onto the EPR.