Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Spouse stories...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Crazy Spouse stories...

We all have them...what are some the craziest spouse stories you have seen or heard.

We had a guy at Warner Robins. His wife was nuts. She would get mad at him and go to the Shirt. He didn't pick up his socks??? She would call the Shirt. He had to deploy??? She would call the Shirt. It was bad.

Another one....this one was a guy. He didn't work....AT ALL. He would stay home and sleep till noon and then start drinking beer. They lived in base housing and he would pull his motorcycle INSIDE to work on it....the carpets were stained with oil. Their were piles of garbage and stuff everywhere. He wouldn't do ANYTHING. She got in trouble for the state of the house....and he went in and told the Commander that he couldn't tell him what to do....a few weeks later they were no longer living on base. Then this guy started hanging out at the Auto Hobby shop and tools started disappearing.

Another one...This girl came in one day, set her daughter in her baby carrier on the guys desk, and left. The guy wasn't even in the shop. I thought at first that she had just gone around the corner....then I heard the door shut and the second door shut. By the time I got outside she was pulling out of the parking lot. Apparently she wanted to go grocery shopping without the baby...she called and told him she was bringing the baby for him to watch and he told her No...that he was at work. That if she wanted to be a Stay at Home mom....she needed to be a mom and take care of the kid...If not she needed to get a job. It pissed her off so she just dropped the kid off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Crazy Spouse stories...

Had a stay-at-home husband spouse that did nothing around the house, played video games all day, would shower once a week, and told his wife (a SrA) that they could have sex once a month but only if she was good to him. Why she stayed with him is beyond me. She eventually gave him an ultimatum: either start doing housework or get a job, and he'll be giving up the booty more than once a month. He refused; she divorced him. I wonder how much luck he had in finding someone else that would put up with a stinky, lazy, do-nothing slob.

Had a female spouse whose husband came back from a long TDY and gave her the clap and crabs. She stayed with him. I always thought that qualified as crazy.
    Retirement rocks!

A 1911 in the hand is better than 911 on the phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Had a crew chief at Hill whose wife was three times bigger than him. He was a hobbit, while she would've looked at home on the offensive line of any NFL team. They had a small car that leaned to the passenger side because the springs were shot. He would talk to her on the phone in the office about the naughty endeavors he had in mind for that night, and would constantly tell anyone unfortunate enough to be within earshot how hot she was. Anyway, the crazy would happen if they got into a fight. She would stomp into the AMU building unannounced, and then take him outside and chew him out like was a little kid. And he would take it! Supervision finally had to tell him she wasn't allowed in the building anymore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    Had a female spouse whose husband came back from a long TDY and gave her the clap and crabs. She stayed with him. I always thought that qualified as crazy.
    Had one troop who, after a TDY to South America told his wife they had to abstain because he had gotten his junk stuck in his zipper.....she bought it (or at least pretended to) and stayed with him. I heard years later that she had finally kicked him to the curb and he then hooked up and married a much younger girl (use of word intentional). She got pregnant and now he has an under 4 year old as a 50 year old.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had this one spouse call the shop and start yelling over the phone. The guy had to pull the phone away from his ear and everyone in the room could hear what she was saying. Than I hung up on her...

True story; it was a bad fight though looking back I deserved it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raider8169 View Post
    I had this one spouse call the shop and start yelling over the phone. The guy had to pull the phone away from his ear and everyone in the room could hear what she was saying. Than I hung up on her...

True story; it was a bad fight though looking back I deserved it.
    I answered the phone once and this guys wife told me I needed to find her husband because their water got shut off and she wanted to take a bath. Um....ok. I told her he wasn't inthe office. She then asked if he was with his skank. I replied that he was on the flight line. Then she asked if I was his skank.... Um...Nope...I know exactly how much he cheated and he wasn't dipping his wick in me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaken1976 View Post
    I answered the phone once and this guys wife told me I needed to find her husband because their water got shut off and she wanted to take a bath. Um....ok. I told her he wasn't inthe office. She then asked if he was with his skank. I replied that he was on the flight line. Then she asked if I was his skank.... Um...Nope...I know exactly how much he cheated and he wasn't dipping his wick in me.
    Wow, bet you guys became best friends after that one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raider8169 View Post
    Wow, bet you guys became best friends after that one.
    I didn't tell her that...I just thought that in my head. I won't rat out my co-workers. I have to see them everyday. And his wife was a HO....She was sending her kid to daycare so she could sleep with other guys in her home. She would show up at work dressed like a stripper and then get pissed when guys looked at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crazy ones I have dealt with..
    - Wife stormed in at rollcall (About 50 people) yelling at the Section Chief demanding to know why her husband didn't make Staff.
    - I had to go to the shirt about spousal abuse. She was beating on him alot.
    - One of them that calls the shirt about EVERYTHING.
    - One wife almost gave a whole AFSC on base the clap.
    - The one who calls 15x a day wanting to talk her husband.
    - One who gave her husband Birthday sex. That was the only time he would get it in a year. On his birthday.

-

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Crazy ones I have dealt with..
    - Wife stormed in at rollcall (About 50 people) yelling at the Section Chief demanding to know why her husband didn't make Staff.

God, I would have love to witness that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    - One wife almost gave a whole AFSC on base the clap.
    Hope it wasn't 3PXXX

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself