Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think everyone should PT Test once a month, a year is just too long

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think everyone should PT Test once a month, a year is just too long

My point is this....when I score my perfect 100... for the next few weeks I'm the cat's meow, leadership is walking up saying good job, telling me how they wish everyone in the squadron was just like me...then a few months go by, I screw up at something at work, forget to go to work...you know, normal stuff, suddenly I have to remind them that I scored a MFing 100 on my PT Test and I'm untouchable....so my point is...if we did them once a month, there would never be any confusion as to why I'm allowed to come in late, take 4 hours "lunches/workout", shit like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: I think everyone should PT Test once a month, a year is just too long

As long as you keep doing them in your super tight AFPTU shorts with the lining cut out, I'm all for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    I have no superiors in the military. I just have people who are senior to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude when they forget just flex on 'em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The PT test is just a light workout, a 100 is nothing to brag on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When is the AF going to create the Physical Fitness Test Exceptional Performer Medal? There's a medal for just about everything else. Of course they'd have to come up with a catchy acronym for it. PFTEPM doesn't just roll right off the tongue. How about the Physically Imposing, Strongly Superior, Optimally Fit Fighter medal?
    If the minimum wasn't good enough, it wouldn't be a standard - :boink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riceycakes View Post
    As long as you keep doing them in your super tight AFPTU shorts with the lining cut out, I'm all for it!

See what happens when you repeal DADT? Previously you could have just thought that way now you can tell the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    My point is this....when I score my perfect 100... for the next few weeks I'm the cat's meow, leadership is walking up saying good job, telling me how they wish everyone in the squadron was just like me...then a few months go by, I screw up at something at work, forget to go to work...you know, normal stuff, suddenly I have to remind them that I scored a MFing 100 on my PT Test and I'm untouchable....so my point is...if we did them once a month, there would never be any confusion as to why I'm allowed to come in late, take 4 hours "lunches/workout", shit like that
    Welcome back PTGOD. Where ya been? Oh yeah, the gym!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

part time gawd, you might wanna lighten up...or we'll send Chuck Norris your way...again.
    success...

I am sure that I am plagiarizing someone.

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. - Bill Cosby

Oh I Hate To Wait {oih82w8}

Forsaken Wombat

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    I hit the gym after work every day. There's a guy there who works at the Strike Eagle. This man goes to PT 5 times a week (their PT is 7-8am M-W-F, report to work at 9am. On T/T, he leads the remedial classes from 5-7, reports to work at 8), works out for 2 hours during an extended lunch (11-1), then gets off at 4 and heads to the gym until 6.

When the F*CK does he get any work done?!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's his point all that really matters in the end is how well you can individually perform PT these days, I can remember in my AF years 83-89 all you really had to do to succeed was to have your haircut to standards and have your boots shined. Nearly everyone was skinny and young back then too and I never even heard of anyone busting an annual PT test.

The secret to having a successful career isn't really that much different from the National Geographic Channel if your an impala and can hang with the crowd or even be out in front you will be just fine. When you start to slow down and fall behind there's a lot of carnivores ready sink their teeth into your 6 and end it all.