Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 133

Thread: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

  1. #31
    Senior Member DarkHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Great Lakes, IL
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Perhaps the statements about straights showering with the opposite sex is more an illustrative devil's advocate observation. I for one don't want to shower with the opposite sex (as a group....one on one is always ok). However, I see these remarks as thought provoking and illustrating other issues which some seem to want to pretend aren't there.

    No offense to our gay posters but I think much too much credit is being given with the assumption that a gay person would not engage in gawking etc but that a straight person would. I think most straight men would do everything they could to NOT look but would 'sneak' looks because it is in part biology. You may not like it but it is biology.
    I think there's a big difference between gawking and "sneaking a peak." Everyone looks. Its gawking that's inappropriate. In my opinion, from the tone of some posts, it sounds like the poster wants to engage in gawking because thats what he thinks gays are doing. I don't think straights are like this at all, unless they are teenagers, I do think that posters who make the shower argument are more prone to gawking as it seems they can't get sex off their minds.
    HM2


  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Right about.....HERE
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
    I think there's a big difference between gawking and "sneaking a peak." Everyone looks. Its gawking that's inappropriate. In my opinion, from the tone of some posts, it sounds like the poster wants to engage in gawking because thats what he thinks gays are doing. I don't think straights are like this at all, unless they are teenagers, I do think that posters who make the shower argument are more prone to gawking as it seems they can't get sex off their minds.
    I'm sorry....what did you say? I was thinking about sex... Wait. What? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsex....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

    --Barak Obama


    You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

    Lord of the Pings

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt HULK View Post
    even better are deployed environments where folks are losing stripes over being in same room with opposite sex but the homo's both men and women are F'ing their brains off now LOL
    ibhate
    Wonder how many pregnancies have occured from those F' sessions and the pregnant person had to leave the theater leaving their team one person short? I bet the gays are having an alarming pregnancy break right now.
    Liberalism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    Senior Member DarkHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Great Lakes, IL
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Wonder how many pregnancies have occured from those F' sessions and the pregnant person had to leave the theater leaving their team one person short? I bet the gays are having an alarming pregnancy break right now.
    I think Sgt HULK's point was that straights don't know how to not get caught. Maybe gays make better Operators, cause they're sneakier.
    HM2


  5. #35
    Member Your_Name_Here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Some AETC base in TX
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    I say if you're a guy who absolutely MUST shower with females in the female shower/latrine facility, it's simple: GET YOURSELF INVITED, like, by an actual woman!!!
    Something or other, of the Troll Cabal (Retired)

    "You don't need to see my identification."
    "I'm not the Troll you're looking for."
    "I can go about my business."
    "Move along."

    "Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."--Colin Powell

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
    I think Sgt HULK's point was that straights don't know how to not get caught. Maybe gays make better Operators, cause they're sneakier.
    oh, straights know how to NOT get caught. Dumpsters, bunkers, vehicles, holes in the ground, they can do it. But heaven forbid there is hetero sex in the baracks.
    Liberalism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #37
    Senior Member DarkHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Great Lakes, IL
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    oh, straights know how to NOT get caught. Dumpsters, bunkers, vehicles, holes in the ground, they can do it. But heaven forbid there is hetero sex in the baracks.
    Ah, so is he saying gays' standards for where they do "it" are higher?
    HM2


  8. #38
    Senior Member AJBIGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
    Ah, so is he saying gays' standards for where they do "it" are higher?
    I think it would be safer to say the average IQ on the straight side is somewhat lower, and the libido might be slightly higher (or the self control of it lower) on average. I've no empirical evidence to prove this as fact but I'll be the first to admit, some straight's are pretty f'ing dumb!
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

    It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

  9. #39
    Senior Member giggawatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Of course if there were open unisex showers there would be people sneaking a peak at the sex that they are attracted to. That is biology. I agree with that post. Look at Europe and nude or topless beaches. Of course Americans are easy to spot because they can't help themselves and stare or they're not good at hiding their peaks. However, I may be wrong, but it's not a big deal in Europe because they are used to it and are desensitized. To the American, seeing a topless girl in public is taboo. If that kind of thing were normal in American society, I don't think this would be as big of a deal. I think this is a big reason why strip clubs in a lot of European countries are more physical than visual.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

  10. #40
    Senior Member DarkHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Great Lakes, IL
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Co-ed Locker Room experience... I'm tired of living a lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    Of course if there were open unisex showers there would be people sneaking a peak at the sex that they are attracted to. That is biology. I agree with that post. Look at Europe and nude or topless beaches. Of course Americans are easy to spot because they can't help themselves and stare or they're not good at hiding their peaks. However, I may be wrong, but it's not a big deal in Europe because they are used to it and are desensitized. To the American, seeing a topless girl in public is taboo. If that kind of thing were normal in American society, I don't think this would be as big of a deal. I think this is a big reason why strip clubs in a lot of European countries are more physical than visual.
    Americans can't help but turn others into sex objects. Personally I think its organized religion's tendency to make people feel ashamed of their bodies resulting in sexual repression and people lossing their shit when ever they see a boobie.
    HM2


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •