Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1346

Thread: Any Truth In This?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: Any Truth In This?

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    I could carry a polka dot umbrella now and nobody would say a damn word because I am too damn important and people are afraid of me. I drive a Dodge Status.
    Nice car!!!! Stratus is what all the cool GS11s drive. If it was truly a Capt equivilent position you'd be driving a Cabriolet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Nice car!!!! Stratus is what all the cool GS11s drive. If it was truly a Capt equivilent position you'd be driving a Cabriolet.
    Learn to read! The Capt-Equivalent said he drives a STATUS, not a Stratus! Next time you best report in at the position of attention.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    Learn to read! The Capt-Equivalent said he drives a STATUS, not a Stratus! Next time you best report in at the position of attention.
    I recognized the spelling in the Chief's post. I came to two conclusions. 1: Chiefs don't make error so he purposely typed STATUS or 2: If he did make an error it wasn't up to me to correct a Chief so I ignored it and responded as if there was no error...he should NOT be disrespected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I recognized the spelling in the Chief's post. I came to two conclusions. 1: Chiefs don't make error so he purposely typed STATUS or 2: If he did make an error it wasn't up to me to correct a Chief so I ignored it and responded as if there was no error...he should NOT be disrespected.
    Chief? BRUWIN is not a Chief. He is a GS-11 Captain Equivalent. Far more powerful and awe inspiring than a miserly CMSgt. He left that back-alley enlisted world years ago.

He even owns his own falcon and his own cheetah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bruwin is a Chief (Ret), a Captain Equivalent, and drives his Status when he is not defending AF people with his side arm.

He has this thing with Betty Rubble and polka dot umbrellas. But then, what superhero doesn't have her or his secret inner tortures?

Chief/Captain Equivalentman, as a retired Chief, I salute you! With a beer. Because my saluting hand is weighed down with the aforementioned beer.

A few side notes;

Dude, could you change your presto chango words from the Airman's Creed to something more timely? Going from a mild mannered Chief (like that ever was true) into the Chief/Captain Equivalentman persona, I do believe that the creed is just too long for you to be effective. 'Douchebag!' is much shorter, and a fine thing to say, while ridding this world of douchebags.

I do believe that it's fine if the AF song is played in the background as you do your Airman saving. Make sure that the AF band that is playing that is the same band that tries to do rock and roll. I suppose that the catchy tune from 'The Perils of Pauline' cartoon could be used, alternatively.

Lastly, could you go to 'Rention Boards,' and tell everybody that rentioning on a board only provides splinters?

You da man, Bruski!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I drive a Dodge Status.
    Dark blue, right? Did you go to clothings sales and buy one of the front license plates with wings on it...or the one with the AF symbol?

Are you planning to spray paint the top of it white?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could carry a polka dot umbrella now and nobody would say a damn word because I am too damn important and people are afraid of me. I drive a Dodge Status.
    You do not talk to me like that!! I work too hard to deal with this stuff!! I'm a Division Manager in charge of 49 people!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You guys are derailing this thread....this thread ain't about me. I'm not even a chief anymore...I am a civilian Capt equivelent. So this thread in no way relates to me. They should really have an officer or civilian equivelant only forum here.
    "Respect My Authoritah!" - Eric Cartman

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You guys are derailing this thread....this thread ain't about me. I'm not even a chief anymore...I am a civilian Capt equivelent. So this thread in no way relates to me. They should really have an officer or civilian equivelant only forum here.
    Tak could get his missile chef people to serve us tater tots and cheese burgers. I like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nobody gets to throw off their Chiefly past that easy. Once a Chief, always a Chief. Your nefarious past will follow you to the grave, polka dot umbrella and all. :crucified:
    ChiefB

It's the same in all wars, the very young and adventurous give up their lives for the old and cautious, and so the bluecollar for the privileged, the uneducated for the student, the poor for the well off, the patriot for the politician, and the few for the many.

TC6, C5