Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1346

Thread: Any Truth In This?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Any Truth In This?

Quote Originally Posted by CLSE View Post
    WTFO? What the f**k is with people like this?

I went to a restaurant for drill weekend and was eating a big sandwich that was pretty sloppy, so I rolled up my cuffs so I wouldn't get my motherf**king uniform dirty, since I can't take my shirt off in a restaurant.

So is this jerk-off really going to tell me that I'm supposed to get my uniform dirty just so I don't violate the uniforms standards by rolling my cuffs up for 15 minutes?

There's this really amazing thing, it's called common sense and when properly applied, it makes life easier...

I wonder if it hurts to be that stupid...
    Yes, you are expected to eat the immaculate lunch.............with your sleeves down, dammit! :wave

As for the E-9's post...............the CCM types seem to be deployed with no real job beside taking up space and pounding away at the e-mail blue Kool Aid machine. It's a dirty job - somebody has to do it! hwell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OtisRNeedleman View Post
    I remember about a year ago a number of commanders being fired due to nuclear-related issues. Believe at least one general was forced to retire. And a couple of years ago the AF JAG ended up retiring without his stars due to hanky-panky with the ladies. And believe late last year or earlier this year some O-6 JAG ended up retiring as an O-2 when it was found out he'd been disbarred many years ago, but apparently never told anyone in the AF about it. Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
    What a Krock! :crocThis JAG lied about his qualifications for over 20yrs, accepted pay and promotions he didn't legally deserve for 20 yrs, (millions of $) defended or prosecuted individuals he was not legally qualified to do so and still retired with more monetary benefits than most enlisted. Let's not sugar coat this... he got away with way more than any enlisted ever would in similar circumstances.

There would have been justification for a DD for the enlisted but just demotion for the JAG. and.... then we have the General Officer who was caught and convicted of wrong way driving drunk by a civilian court and was given a "lateral" assignment by the AF, no punishment whatsoever.

Let's face it... there is no equal justice for equal crimes.
    ChiefB

It's the same in all wars, the very young and adventurous give up their lives for the old and cautious, and so the bluecollar for the privileged, the uneducated for the student, the poor for the well off, the patriot for the politician, and the few for the many.

TC6, C5

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefB View Post
    Let's face it... there is no equal justice for equal crimes.
    True words, Chief.......................true words..................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLSE View Post
    Along the lines of what ChiefB said - you missed the point, just like the people General Fogleman was responding to - adultery was a side issue, but the media and her supporters hyped it up and made it look like the primary issue.

Funny thing is, none of them mentioned much about the part about her being given a direct order - at least twice if I remember correctly - by her commander to stay away from the guy and her disobeying his orders both times.

Instead, he and the big, mean Air Force had the audacity to pick on her because she put self-gratification ahead of everyone and everything else.
    Bingo. Flynn was going to get hammered not mainly for adultery but for violating a direct, written "no contact" order. But because she was a female bomber pilot who was also in recruiting ads, the media got a hold of the story and turned it into a goatrope. She ended up being allowed to resign instead of facing court-martial.

Meanwhile, at the same time, there was a LtCol at Aviano who got hammered for adultery - forfeiture of a bunch of pay and time at Mannheim. No media crying for the LtCol, though, as the LtCol was a man banging a poor, innocent, female airman in his squadron.
    Retirement rocks!

A 1911 in the hand is better than 911 on the phone.

ScarlettGTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge79 View Post
    Yes, you are expected to eat the immaculate lunch.............with your sleeves down, dammit! :wave

As for the E-9's post...............the CCM types seem to be deployed with no real job beside taking up space and pounding away at the e-mail blue Kool Aid machine. It's a dirty job - somebody has to do it! hwell
    Sleeves up or down for this job?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    Bingo. Flynn was going to get hammered not mainly for adultery but for violating a direct, written "no contact" order. But because she was a female bomber pilot who was also in recruiting ads, the media got a hold of the story and turned it into a goatrope. She ended up being allowed to resign instead of facing court-martial.

Meanwhile, at the same time, there was a LtCol at Aviano who got hammered for adultery - forfeiture of a bunch of pay and time at Mannheim. No media crying for the LtCol, though, as the LtCol was a man banging a poor, innocent, female airman in his squadron.
    This was all a direct reflection of our President at the time...he pretended to oversee the rights of women to compensate for the fact that he was using the highest office in the land to harass and degrade women...and he had been doing so his entire political career. And to this day many women still don't see through any of it. If you talk about Bill Clinton today the majority of females old enough at that time still think he was awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Googled Kelly Flinn a few hours ago. Apparently has a LinkedIn page. Looks like she's flying for UPS out of Atlanta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Z1911 View Post
    This was posted today on the USAF Aim Points:

"Standards"
    Commentary by by Chief Master Sgt. Eric Molloy
    438th Air Expeditionary Wing Command Chief

Must be something in the CENTAF CCM blue kool-aid...

im surprised no one has posted a comment on this yet on that site.
    I Support unisex bathrooms and unisex lockerroom..:biggrin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt HULK View Post
    im surprised no one has posted a comment on this yet on that site.
    Over the last six months or so the XXXX.af.mil sites have really cracked down on what comments they allow. Too much stupidity being pointed out as the BS it truly is, I guess.
    Retirement rocks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    This was all a direct reflection of our President at the time...he pretended to oversee the rights of women to compensate for the fact that he was using the highest office in the land to harass and degrade women...and he had been doing so his entire political career. And to this day many women still don't see through any of it. If you talk about Bill Clinton today the majority of females old enough at that time still think he was awesome.
    And that's just incredible to me. There's enough circumstantial evidence to show that that scumbag is a rapist, or at the very least guilty of sexual assault. Yet feminists just swoon over him.
    Retirement rocks!