Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaplains seek protection for troops to share views on homosexuality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Chaplains seek protection for troops to share views on homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by FixItWithAMod View Post
    Really though, aren't there moderators on these forums?
    There are, and believe it or not, our current Community Ed. is harder than the previous. No one, since I joined this forum, had been perma-banned--up until recently, when smarg and HLOOMIS have apparently been shown the door for the last time.

That said, trolls give me a great excuse to start showing off my other pics! I have more where that one up there came from.
    Something or other, of the Troll Cabal (Retired)

"You don't need to see my identification."
    "I'm not the Troll you're looking for."
    "I can go about my business."
    "Move along."

"Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."--Colin Powell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_vampiel_d View Post
    There is no self-hate in anything I've said since I love who I am since I'm a good, honest decent America loving heterosexual man. Your cowardly pathetic name calling started all of this so stop crying about name calling. Unlike you pathetic worthless Bitches I don't need the "I know you are" BS because I'm not a cowardly pathetic troll.
    You chide others for "cowardly pathetic name calling" in one sentence and yet in the next sentence you start with "Unlike you pathetic worthless Bitches..." which would mean that according to your standards you did the same exact thing you criticized others for doing. So that makes you...?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Log,

I do this in retort to their childish pathetic name calling. It is like when you tell a child not to hit but then you spank them. These sad children wish to start something and I am very capable of sinking to their level and beating them at their own game, because they are completely incapable of reaching the level of playing my games.

As for your final question of what it makes me, the answer to that is simple it makes me superior to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LogDog_guest View Post
    You chide others for "cowardly pathetic name calling" in one sentence and yet in the next sentence you start with "Unlike you pathetic worthless Bitches..." which would mean that according to your standards you did the same exact thing you criticized others for doing. So that makes you...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FixItWithAMod View Post
    Really though, aren't there moderators on these forums?
    He did get banned already and they must have just let him back on today because he's been banned awhile. Guess the time-out didn't work.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by candycane3482 View Post
    He did get banned already and they must have just let him back on today because he's been banned awhile. Guess the time-out didn't work.
    Actually I've been back for a while I just have more important things than trolls to do with my time which is why you are the bottom of my to do list but thanks for thinking that you are special because you aren't now PTFO troll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually I've been back for a while I just have more important things than trolls to do with my time which is why you are the bottom of my to do list but thanks for thinking that you are special because you aren't now PTFO troll.
    You sure are the pot calling the kettle black. You deride others for "name calling" but you do it.

How am I a troll? YOU are the definition of an Internet troll. Again why are you so angry?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Log,

I do this in retort to their childish pathetic name calling. It is like when you tell a child not to hit but then you spank them. These sad children wish to start something and I am very capable of sinking to their level and beating them at their own game, because they are completely incapable of reaching the level of playing my games.

As for your final question of what it makes me, the answer to that is simple it makes me superior to them.
    LMAO! You have yet to beat anyone at their game. Show some real facts to support your opinion, do it without all the blustery anger and hate, minus the name calling and maybe people will give you respect.

I can't believe you are in charge of other people and poisoning young servicemembers' minds.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No wish you were me, I’m not getting out but I feel that it should be an option. But I will be retiring from the military and making sure that homosexuals don’t make it the whole time until I retire. Since you have nothing worth reading since you are unoriginal and droll, I will leave you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Your_Name_Here View Post
    So you're opting out, Duck? GREAT news!!!

I'm pretty sure whatever you just posted is the same lame, tired-ass crap you continually try to convince yourself of; here,why don't you have some cake?
    Attachment 2669

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course since I did nothing wrong. I don’t hate anyone unlike you who hate those of us with good morals. I have no hate towards those I don’t know but thanks for continuing to prove that you are a liar.
    DADT ultimately has not been repealed they have the ability to repeal that repeal and keep DADT where it is when they find that this training is not going to work, because those of us with morals will continue to get rid of the garbage bringing down the military. The Military still does enforce it and we are still getting rid of them and IF they finally enact the repeal then it will only make my job easier in knowing who will be getting booted out
    Quote Originally Posted by candycane3482 View Post
    Ah they let you back on here? Surprising - and I see your hate hasn't rescinded at all. Sad though that you have so much hate in your heart toward people who you don't know.

DADT ultimately has been repealed - the military has stopped enforcing it since the court's decision and guess what? We're all still here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes and I will be getting out with a retirement and I will be removing homosexuals until the day I retire because they don’t deserve the privilege of serving. The reason you don’t see the Mass exodus is because of the fact they are not allowing people to get out because of this, they are making people wait till retirement, or not reenlist because then they will see the people getting out because of this as minor because if they allowed people to vote with their feet like they told people to then there would be a mass exodus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    There are plenty of ways to get out. You can request early separation, you can NOT re-enlist, decline orders... Hell an Officer can simply resign their commission. Yet I don't see the mass exodus that was predicted. What gives?