Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoon

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoon

My problem is, they are all complaining about me because I dont give them a lunch break or approve any leave or any days off unless you have a 95 on your PT test or higher. Obviously with all the time we spend at the track/gym/road we dont have time for lunch, I say, pack a few cans of tuna and eat while working. As far as leave goes, you dont deserve leave or weekends unless you are an elite athlete like myself.

I hope this will motivate my troops to strive for the rock hard 8 pack abs that I have and show them on an hourly basis, but can I get in trouble for not approving their leave or giving them days off, or not letting them go to lunch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoo

Where would the AF be without you? We need more like you...I'm sure those troops no squat about their job but at least they'll make the next season of Top Model.

Forsaken Wombat

Re: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoo

The Air Force of Today

The Air Force of PT God's World

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Being the forward thinking individual that you are, you need to get ahead of the powercurve and have them start doing the new Army PT. That'll teach them to stop pestering you for useless things like lunch breaks, leave, or weekends.
    :rockon :bolt
    Air Force standards must be uniformly known, consistently applied and non-selectively enforced.
    - Gen. Ronald R Fogleman, Air Force Chief of Staff

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Never tell people how to do things.
    Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    I hope this will motivate my troops to strive for the rock hard 8 pack abs that I have and show them on an hourly basis, but can I get in trouble for not approving their leave or giving them days off, or not letting them go to lunch?
    Nah. Just make sure they don't collapse and die on you from lack of food or sleep. The paperwork's a pain on that. Give them IV fluids or muscle shakes at least.:faint2
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ain't no lunch time in combat. Nope, you gotta kill haji and eat HIS MRE.
    No god.

I would take away their base driving privileges and make them run to and from work with a full rucksack on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by technomage1 View Post
    Nah. Just make sure they don't collapse and die on you from lack of food or sleep. The paperwork's a pain on that. Give them IV fluids or muscle shakes at least.:faint2
    I'm quite sure that he gives them protein injections at regular intervals.
    Retirement rocks!

A 1911 in the hand is better than 911 on the phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renazance View Post
    I would take away their base driving privileges and make them run to and from work with a full rucksack on.
    +1...

But give them a high colonic first, just to make it interesting :faint2 :jaw
    Air Force standards must be uniformly known, consistently applied and non-selectively enforced.
    - Gen. Ronald R Fogleman, Air Force Chief of Staff

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Never tell people how to do things.
    Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    I'm quite sure that he gives them protein injections at regular intervals.
    That's legal now, providing he completed the proper CBTs and wears a reflective belt.