Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoo

You are an asshole from the word go. I'd worry about my Troops accomplishing the AF mission first. Does your CO give a shit what your frigging abs look like, while you're abusing your authority and violating their rights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoo

Quote Originally Posted by ssbeckdv View Post
    You are an asshole from the word go. I'd worry about my Troops accomplishing the AF mission first. Does your CO give a shit what your frigging abs look like, while you're abusing your authority and violating their rights?
    You landed another fish PT God.
    I'm not the regular Crew Chief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PTGod and Venus need to spend some quality time in country with a USMC or USA unit, and go through a few firefights .
    Because those guys would and do follow their Leaders to Hell and back and of which you fail by not having that trait. Your 8 Troops would probably tell you to go to Hell by yourself in such a way that you'd look forward to the trip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PTGod and Venus need to spend some quality time in country with a USMC or USA unit, and go through a few firefights .
    Because those guys would and do follow their Leaders to Hell and back and of which you fail by not having that trait. Your 8 Troops would probably tell you to go to Hell by yourself in such a way that you'd look forward to the trip.
    I would leave PT GOD alone...you really don't understand who your dealing with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did a f$cking witch rob you of your ability to detect sarcasm?
    Retirement rocks!

A 1911 in the hand is better than 911 on the phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea whoever whatever,yadah yadah. Do you or Ptgod sign my patcheck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They don't sign your spell check, either.
    Disclaimer: All of the above statements may/may not be based on true events. Your comprehension will vary, based upon literacy, basic understanding of the English language, and most recent bowel movement (or lack thereof). No resemblance to any persons living, dead, undead or co-existing in a parallel universe is intended.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are obviously not in the AF, the Missions doesnt matter, you can accomplish the mission 100% of the time, be the best damn technician the world has ever seen and the AF will still give you a bad annual EPR and kick you out for failing the PT Test, What i'm doing is prepearing my troops for what really matters so they can succeed in the AF, nobody cares about the mission, all that junk is exaggerated on EPRs anyways, the only one you can't lie on is PT. SO you take your troops to do the mission while me and mine are doing PT, and well all outrank you in a few years. Yea, its sunday, and I just got back from the track with all 8 of my troops, None of them will fail, they will ALL score 95 or above if they ever want there weeekends and leave back. HOOORAY AIR FORCE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    You are obviously not in the AF, the Missions doesnt matter, you can accomplish the mission 100% of the time, be the best damn technician the world has ever seen and the AF will still give you a bad annual EPR and kick you out for failing the PT Test, What i'm doing is prepearing my troops for what really matters so they can succeed in the AF, nobody cares about the mission, all that junk is exaggerated on EPRs anyways, the only one you can't lie on is PT. SO you take your troops to do the mission while me and mine are doing PT, and well all outrank you in a few years. Yea, its sunday, and I just got back from the track with all 8 of my troops, None of them will fail, they will ALL score 95 or above if they ever want there weeekends and leave back. HOOORAY AIR FORCE
    Your post has some frightening truth to it. I'm in the Navy myself, and this definitely sounds fairly accurate to what's going on... you can be a sh!t hot Sailor knocking out quals, evals are flawless, yet you get kicked out over the PT tests. Good thing I've never had a problem with the test, I got an Excellent Medium on the last one. What's also sad is that people who CAN pass the PRT portion of the test, but because they register as "overweight" on the BCA are still being kicked out, just like that MA1 guy.

I hope to be a PT God one day like you! ray2 :hail

:drum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK PTGod , I didn't realize the emphasis on PT was so great and demmanding in todays military. My apologies. When I was in,emphasis was placed on command mission, and the well-being of the troops you were leading and all else was secondary. Sounds to me,now PT is first and all else is secondary. Good Luck,
    glad I retied (97) when I did.