Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should blacks/whites/asians/hispanics have diffrent PT standards? Not being racist

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should blacks/whites/asians/hispanics have diffrent PT standards? Not being racist

OH nevermind...thought we'd get some intelligent conversation about the physical/genetic diffrences...should have considerd my audience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Should blacks/whites/asians/hispanics have diffrent PT standards? Not being racis

Your articles only talked about how blacks are far physically superior to everyone else. So your arguement is that while women have lower PT standards, blacks should have a higher one?What are to getting at here? Statistically, I agree that they are more physically gifted, As long as they don't have to swim. Your posting Privlidges should get revoked for posting garbage and wasting space

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Should blacks/whites/asians/hispanics have diffrent PT standards? Not being racis

This is the stupidest thing Ive heard suggested. The PT is made easy so everyone can pass. I actually think youre trolling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joker76 View Post
    OH nevermind...thought we'd get some intelligent conversation about the physical/genetic diffrences...should have considerd my audience.
    Consider my middle finger.

And these two letters: E and O. Goes both ways, pal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Intelligent by your standards!?!? There's a short bus club floating around here somewhere, you'll fit right in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quit sniffing the glue

Forsaken Wombat

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
    Your articles only talked about how blacks are far physically superior to everyone else. So your arguement is that while women have lower PT standards, blacks should have a higher one?What are to getting at here? Statistically, I agree that they are more physically gifted, As long as they don't have to swim. Your posting Privlidges should get revoked for posting garbage and wasting space

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A standard is singular. We're in enough trouble with the existing variety of standards as it is. Trying to codify PT standards based on genetic makeup will take us down a bad path. No disrespect intended, but I think the discussion could prove valuable by taking the discussion in the opposite direction: how do we create/enforce ONE standard for all AF members?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
    A standard is singular. We're in enough trouble with the existing variety of standards as it is. Trying to codify PT standards based on genetic makeup will take us down a bad path. No disrespect intended, but I think the discussion could prove valuable by taking the discussion in the opposite direction: how do we create/enforce ONE standard for all AF members?
    Yes, the genetic jumble would cater to the weak and breed/be segregation. This guy is on way stronger stuff than just elmers(glue)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Any difference between the races at the level we're talking about (PT standard level) is statistically insignificant. Elite althetes of different races may have a competitive edge, but that's by no means proven nor should it be applied to our PT standards.

PT should reflect a minimum standard for all members to meet in order to be physically capable of doing the mission.
    Newton's First Law of Motion