Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned?

Quote Originally Posted by bombsquadron6 View Post
    Smarg in particular reminds me of the jerks from the Westboro Baptist Church. The spend all their time trying to provoke decent people into reacting and then they claim to be the victims. Has smarg considered joining this repulsive group? He seems to have all the qualifications- he's obnoxious, obsessed with gays, he imposes himself where he isn't wanted and he's a weenie.

That about covers it. :becky
    The current special guest sig:
    "I believe that I asked for information and not an opinion."
    usafmailmover, 11-4-12, 09:41 AM.

Cabal Director of Rail Transportation Accounts Payable ‹(•¿•)›

Pro Deo Et Patria :usa2

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Fair enough, this was a question I left you with on one of your previous threads you started and you never responded, I let it go because you did mention you answer things at your own pace and so then I forgot about it.
    Here is another question which was ignored………(on two threads)

Originally Posted by CORNELIUSSEON
    ……… Furthermore, unlike Beck & Company who made it a point of honor that the DC People who live along the Green and Yellow Subway Lines should be shielded from the attendees,……..

Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP
    I assume this is related to your still unexplained posts regarding the 8/28 rally…..

Originally Posted by CORNELIUSSEON
    ….The entire city of Washington, DC was involved in the 1963 event, whereas Beck's organization did their best to steer participants away from those areas of DC that they viewed as inimicable to his message.

I asked you then…….

Both events were held on the National Mall. Beck's gathering was advertised as being held on the National Mall. Where is the difference (with regard to geography only please, no diatribes on unrelated topics)? Where is the 'steering'?
    And you ignored the question so I will ask it again……..what the HELL are you talking about? You intimate that some effort was made to keep people away from the 8/28 rally or that Beck somehow excluded some sub-set of DC residents. The Green and Yellow line of the Metro ?!?!? Really?!?!? Taken en masse that is a pretty diverse group of people. Just state exactly what accusation you are making and stop trying (and failing) to be clever.

Maybe CORNELIUSSEON can point to me where he answered the quesiton regarding an accusation made in two threads and challenged.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE666 View Post
    Perhaps it might help if we paint the words "Save Shrike" on the side of a water tower?

We could have a fly-by of the Military Times HQTRS and print "Release the Shrikester Now!" in smoke!lane
    ChiefB

It's the same in all wars, the very young and adventurous give up their lives for the old and cautious, and so the bluecollar for the privileged, the uneducated for the student, the poor for the well off, the patriot for the politician, and the few for the many.

TC6, C5

Variable Wind

Aside from Smarg having gotten away with his vitriol from day one, ever since the departure of Alice, the quality of moderation here has just become completely ridiculous.

The time I was warned to tone down my posts, I asked which posts were pushing the line, they never responded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, if Shrike stays banned, we can always send the message to the moderators here that we won't stand for it by refusing to come back here permanently. Air Force Times has quoted me by my screen name as well as my real name so many times, and have used my ideas for stories too. Their pool for ideas will shrink pretty quickly if some of the more original members here decide to up and boycott.....
    "Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FREE SHRIKE!!!
    FREE SHRIKE!!!
    FREE SHRIKE!!!
    FREE SHRIKE!!!
    FREE SHRIKE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heh. Not bad, Battle Short, however I was able to grab the original water tower from Ferris Bueller's Day Off and modify instead!

http://flic.kr/p/8N19YU

SAVE SHRIKE!!

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back in the day..........

Alice would have had our collective asses in a sling and the Hoover fired up for a spot of vacuuming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enlisted pukes suck...gays are the root of all evil and will lead the U.S. to the same fate as the Roman Empire...all you DBs are anit-god, anti-authority, and anti-officer...smarg summed up...Why do you miss him????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why Stew? Because my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid whose going with the girl who saw Ferris, er Shrike pass out at 31 Flavors last night ~ ! I guess it's pretty serious!!!

http://flic.kr/p/8N19YU

SAVE SHRIKE