Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Know Your A Military Girlfriend When

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: You Know Your A Military Girlfriend When

My man honestly thought he had the one when he signed on the dotted line. Unfortunately, she had different plans. He had to start over after boot camp, and 2 years later he found me.

So yes, I have to be a MGF before a MW...and I may not ever even be a MW if he decides not to reup.

But if you think the MW's don't bitch and moan, you are SO wrong. We women are just very good at hiding things when we need to.
    Queen Bunny Killer of California, Central Arizona, and the open seas. Co-Ruler of Bunny Killing in Ireland and Germany.

"The months, they don't matter. It's the days I can't take. When the hours move to minutes and I'm seconds away."

Semper Fi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

excellent response marine. Yes, I know crazy MWs lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

INGUARD, really. Enough is enough. You've made your point that you think the women on here are verifiably crazy. There's something to be said for keeping private things private, I agree. But, you're taking it too far. There's no need to constantly slam the girls here just...because.

C'mon now.
    Fear is useless, what is needed is trust.

Complete the mission; emotions can wait.

The Cabal's Dutchess of Free Bribes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ma'am, who did I call out? lol

I wasnt slamming anyone. Honest.

Toodles and kisses lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sticks and stones. Whatever. INGUARD, I'm not taking insult to your comments because I don't believe they apply to me. However, I just don't understand why you feel the need to be so mean. Like, what's the point??? What are you getting out of this?
    "Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.” - Jorge Luis Borges

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by June21 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, sticks and stones. Whatever. INGUARD, I'm not taking insult to your comments because I don't believe they apply to me. However, I just don't understand why you feel the need to be so mean. Like, what's the point??? What are you getting out of this?
    June, I am not being mean at all. Glance all over this forum and posters are engaging one another in various debates. People have difference of opinions. Period. Not everybody agrees on the same subject matter. When you come to a forum; you have to accept that and not whine and take things personal. That is being an adult. Personally, I think its stupid to place someone on ignore and whine to the moderator but those options are available for a reason. Forums are about many things (help, guidance, debating, belitting and fighting) and I just simply provided a harmonious, funny opinion. On the contrary, several have agreed with my views so again dont take it personal. They might even find my response humorous; you didnt. So what. Just drive on and focus on what makes you logon to this website. Nobody is a saint on this website.

I am gaining nothing except providing an outsider's insight. To someone, it might snap them out of their trance and they might thank me or tell me to take a hike like you did lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's the thing, your comments (for the most part) are completely unconstructive. Forums are not inherently for fighting and belittling. Yes, there are differences of opinion. If you were to come on here and say "Hey ladies, you're revealing too much personal info/blowing situation "X" out of proportion/whatever", that would be different. Plenty of the AD guys do that as do older members and it's not a problem (hell, you've seen ME go after some chicks for the same thing). But essentially telling young women that they don't rate simply because there's not a ring on their finger serves NO purpose but to make YOU look bad. Saying that, as a whole, MGFs know nothing about the military, does the same (obviously some have no clue, others know more than most would like to admit).

Keep it clean and constructive and there's no beef. But keep up the constant belittling and there will be. Simple?
    Fear is useless, what is needed is trust.

Complete the mission; emotions can wait.

The Cabal's Dutchess of Free Bribes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caliny View Post
    Here's the thing, your comments (for the most part) are completely unconstructive. Forums are not inherently for fighting and belittling. Yes, there are differences of opinion. If you were to come on here and say "Hey ladies, you're revealing too much personal info/blowing situation "X" out of proportion/whatever", that would be different. Plenty of the AD guys do that as do older members and it's not a problem (hell, you've seen ME go after some chicks for the same thing). But essentially telling young women that they don't rate simply because there's not a ring on their finger serves NO purpose but to make YOU look bad. Saying that, as a whole, MGFs know nothing about the military, does the same (obviously some have no clue, others know more than most would like to admit).

Keep it clean and constructive and there's no beef. But keep up the constant belittling and there will be. Simple?
    bring on the beef. I love to fight lol. But again, if you want responses tailored to your liking create your own website. the more you bitch, the more I continue. you care to look good here. you care to make lifelong friendships. I dont care and I dont care if I look bad or not. That is the difference between you and me and that is the beauty of being human. We are different.

jeez, you been a girlfriend since 2007 and not married yet? I wonder why? Or how many military men have you dated? Perhaps the problem is in the mirror than me writing colorful posts that you dont agree with.

I will write whatever the eff I want. Like it or not. Accept it or place me on ignore like your comrades. As you can see, I engage every topic on this forum.

Anyway, did you enjoy the Superbowl. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, enough with the thread jacking. I'm tired of the constant arguments with INGUARD.

You know you're a military girlfriend when a phone conversation abruptly ends with "Yes Ssgt!" and a click. Then a text later on saying, "sorry, work. Love you."

Hahaha. Oh boys. He really needs to stop calling me when he's not supposed to.
    Queen Bunny Killer of California, Central Arizona, and the open seas. Co-Ruler of Bunny Killing in Ireland and Germany.

"The months, they don't matter. It's the days I can't take. When the hours move to minutes and I'm seconds away."

Semper Fi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, seriously. Enough is enough. Apparently, pulling this kind of crap gives INGUARD a hard on so just let it go. lol

LMAO at LMM. Oh, man... I know what you mean. I remember when D was still home and he'd sneak a phone call. I'd be in the middle of a sentence and he'd cut me off with, "Hold on. Hold on. Yes Sir." And I'd be listening to some long conversation about where is this and who's got what and where did so and so go and my man would be firing off answers and cracking stupid jokes. There would be all kinds of military jargon flying back and forth, lots of grunting from the Serg, maybe a few laughs and I'd be with my brows all furrowed trying to follow along and then all of sudden he's back on the phone for two seconds and then another, "Hold on. Yes Sir. Okay, gotta go, talk to ya later. Bye." CLICK! and then I'd text him with something stupid like, "LOL, miss you too babe." and I would always get the same kind of response. It always went somethign like this, "lmaoz, sorry, it's all hooah right now. Gotta make the bacon."
    "Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.” - Jorge Luis Borges