Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know Your A Military Girlfriend When

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: You Know Your A Military Girlfriend When

At my age, I can do the PFT with a calendar.
    Disclaimer: All of the above statements may/may not be based on true events. Your comprehension will vary, based upon literacy, basic understanding of the English language, and most recent bowel movement (or lack thereof). No resemblance to any persons living, dead, undead or co-existing in a parallel universe is intended.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know you're a military SO when your hubby/BF sends you an email that contains the short sentence "Still breathing."

Sigh... That was seriously the weirdest line to read from this morning's email... Especially because all I do is wait for emails as confirmation that he's still okay. :/
    "Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.” - Jorge Luis Borges

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ditto. "I'm alive and kickin'". :tongue:
    Fear is useless, what is needed is trust.

Complete the mission; emotions can wait.

The Cabal's Dutchess of Free Bribes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it has been almost two months since i talked to my man last and i just heard from him today so I hear yah on the hi babe Im still alive and kickin what a relief
    Jessica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know when you are a MGF when you are addicted to militarytimes.com; love pouring your personal life and drama on an open forum, and brag to everyone that you dating a military guy but yet dont have a clue on what the military is about. lol

Kudos to MWs (military wives, the only ones that rate in my book)!! Who are strong, always been with that long deployed serviceman through thick and thin and are in those "silent ranks".

I like to tease them but they get pissed

Happy Valentines Day

lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you cant become a strong military wife without being a strong military girlfriend first. Food for thought
    Jessica

CVal

Quote Originally Posted by offigal View Post
    you cant become a strong military wife without being a strong military girlfriend first. Food for thought
    Excellent point!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by offigal View Post
    Decent point. But myself and many other of my comrades already had the better half when we signed on the dotted line. :tongue:

so they were a strong wife then became a strong MW lol well for most lol. The best ones dont get swamped with the FRG crowd lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by INGUARD View Post
    You know when you are a MGF when you are addicted to militarytimes.com; love pouring your personal life and drama on an open forum, and brag to everyone that you dating a military guy but yet dont have a clue on what the military is about. lol

Kudos to MWs (military wives, the only ones that rate in my book)!! Who are strong, always been with that long deployed serviceman through thick and thin and are in those "silent ranks".

I like to tease them but they get pissed

Happy Valentines Day

lol
    So... if military wives are the only ones that rate in your book then why do you spend your time in the military gf section of the forum?? Just curious...

BTW, I take it you posted this message with the intent to be hurtful (after all this post is listed in the mgf section). I wonder why?? What do you get out this??
    "Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.” - Jorge Luis Borges

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by June21 View Post
    So... if military wives are the only ones that rate in your book then why do you spend your time in the military gf section of the forum?? Just curious...

BTW, I take it you posted this message with the intent to be hurtful (after all this post is listed in the mgf section). I wonder why?? What do you get out this??
    june cmon ok. sticks and stones.