Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 342

Thread: Harrassing Smokers

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In your neighborhood wearing a hoodie
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by smarg View Post
    Steve,

    Don't know if anyone has ever been completely honest with you, but smoking and smokers STINK!!!

    Their breath stinks, their clothes stink, their bodies excrete a smoky sweat stink, their budget for paying $5 a pack stinks, their second-hand smoke that non-smokers breathe stinks, their ashtrays stink, their smoking areas stink, their houses stink, their cars stink, their yellow tobacco-stained teeth stink, their diminished lung capacity stinks, and finally, the money that taxpayers have to fork out to pay for increased medical costs due to smoking stinks.

    Any stinking questions?
    And don't forget the phone that smells like an ashtray when I go to use it after some nasty-smoke-spewing ass-clown decides to use it call in an order of second-hand nastiness that I have to walk through to gain entrance into ANY building...... Most smokers, and yes I said most, are inconsiderate FCUK's that don't give a rats-ass about who walks through or is upwind of their nasty habit. So yes, I hate "inconsiderate" smokers. If you want to smell like a wet dog that has been out in the rain all night, by all means do it, IN YOUR OWN HOME but please stay away from those of us that get naseous from your funk when we have to be near you....
    Confucius once said, "People who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers" :kev

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,337
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettGTO View Post
    As a smoker you stink, it appears unprofessional and quite frankly it is flat out annoying. .
    How does it appear unprofessional?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Would hate to infringe upon your clean air. Glad to know you drive a hybrid vehicle and don't live near any cities. If you do, however, use any fuels which emit air pollution, then just quit. you made that lifestyle choice and at any time can choose to quit. You can do what you like, but if you infringe upon m clean air then I will say something.
    Very true. Also don't Barbeequ. Use peanuts or other things that infringe on other's nose.

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wackland
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    I'm actually allergic to nicotine and my allergies go crazy around cigarette smoke. I grew up in Kentucky which as most people know if a huge tobacco state. I also believe smokers have the right to smoke, however, people also have the right to not be around it. The health risks involved with smoking and second hand smoke have shown it can lead to various ailments. With that in mind I think it isn't too much to ask for smokers to understand that there are certain places they can smoke, and places they shouldn't. Furthermore I may add that if you don't like way people treat you because of your habit then you should either quit or get over it. Stop being sensitive, it is a disgusting habit, it stinks and is actually very bad for you.

  4. #244
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by AFKILO7 View Post
    Stop being sensitive, it is a disgusting habit, it stinks and is actually very bad for you.
    So is eating a Texas Whopper with cheese, but every base has a BK.

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In your neighborhood wearing a hoodie
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    Not a smoker here, but I was at one point.

    They should harass the people at Burger King during lunch.....that affects health too.
    OK, YOU ASS-CLOWN SMOKERS ARE MISSING THE POINT. WE MAY NOT EAT HEALTHY BUT THE STENCH OF YOUR HABITS DO WAFT FROM YOUR FUNKY ASSES TO OUR PERSONAL BUBBLES. WHEN NON-SMOKERS HAVE TO WALK THROUGH YOUR NASTY CLOUD OF FOUL SMELLING SECOND-HAND SMOKE, THAT'S WHAT WE ARE BITCHING ABOUT!!!! UNLESS YOUR NAME IS PT GOD, EVERYONE ON HERE HAS A VICE. SO WE PUT SMOKERS ALMOST IN THE SAME CLASS AS THE SCUMBAGS THAT ARE AGAINST DEODORANT.
    Confucius once said, "People who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers" :kev

  6. #246
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by WPNS View Post
    OK, YOU ASS-CLOWN SMOKERS ARE MISSING THE POINT. WE MAY NOT EAT HEALTHY BUT THE STENCH OF YOUR HABITS DO WAFT FROM YOUR FUNKY ASSES TO OUR PERSONAL BUBBLES. WHEN NON-SMOKERS HAVE TO WALK THROUGH YOUR NASTY CLOUD OF FOUL SMELLING SECOND-HAND SMOKE, THAT'S WHAT WE ARE BITCHING ABOUT!!!! UNLESS YOUR NAME IS PT GOD, EVERYONE ON HERE HAS A VICE. SO WE PUT SMOKERS ALMOST IN THE SAME CLASS AS THE SCUMBAGS THAT ARE AGAINST DEODORANT.
    WHEN I HAVE TO WALK INTO THE BX TO BUY MY CIGARRETTES, I HAVE TO WALK THROUGH THE FOOD COURT WHERE I SMELL THAT NASTY, FOULD SMELLING FOOD. BK, ANTHONY'S, TACO BELL, ETC. ALL IT DOES IS MAKE PEOPLE OBESE, CAUSING ME TO PAY HIGHER INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR MEDICAL COSTS. I SMELL THE GREASE ON YOU ALL DAY. IT'S DISGUSTING.

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In your neighborhood wearing a hoodie
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    It's really quite simple. I smoke a pack of cigarettes every...single...day. Know what? My blood pressure and heart are both fine; I'm still under my max weight and comfortably pass my PT test despite the fact that I smoke. Don't get me wrong. I have no allusions about smoking being bad for me. And that's what's so annoying. I know it's bad for me, and so do the rest of the smokers. We don't need to be preached at about it. Until 20 years ago, people smoked everywhere. Bars, restaurants, airplanes, grocery stores, etc...and nobody ever bitched about the smell, or exagerated a cough because of the second hand smoke 20 ft away from them. It's only since people who try to tell us how to live our lives started talking about how bad it is that people started making a big deal about it.
    Do you know why nobody bitched about smokers 20 years ago? It's because of ignorant fucks like you who chain-smoked everywhere you could that the non-smokers were never given a chance to breathe CLEAN AIR!!! So once your faces started falling off from cancer and people started getting the hint that "Oh snap, this shit is bad for us" did the rest of the educated world gang up on you cancer-causin asscracks that we finally kicked ya'll to the curbs.....
    Confucius once said, "People who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers" :kev

  8. #248
    Senior Member Robert F. Dorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oakton, Virginia
    Posts
    894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by WPNS View Post
    Do you know why nobody bitched about smokers 20 years ago? It's because of ignorant fucks like you who chain-smoked everywhere you could that the non-smokers were never given a chance to breathe CLEAN AIR!!! So once your faces started falling off from cancer and people started getting the hint that "Oh snap, this shit is bad for us" did the rest of the educated world gang up on you cancer-causin asscracks that we finally kicked ya'll to the curbs.....
    Amen. But of course some people did complain about it 20 years ago.

  9. #249
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by WPNS View Post
    Do you know why nobody bitched about smokers 20 years ago? It's because of ignorant fucks like you who chain-smoked everywhere you could that the non-smokers were never given a chance to breathe CLEAN AIR!!! So once your faces started falling off from cancer and people started getting the hint that "Oh snap, this shit is bad for us" did the rest of the educated world gang up on you cancer-causin asscracks that we finally kicked ya'll to the curbs.....
    Ummm...ok...wouldn't say we got kicked to the curb...just usually right outside the back door...but close enough. Now calling me an "ignorant f...", that's a good one. Moderator, any thoughts on that? I know someone who got banned for calling someone a d bag, so just curious.

    Anyway, seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder with this one. So I'm gonna take another break and go have a smoke.

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wackland
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harrassing Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    So is eating a Texas Whopper with cheese, but every base has a BK.
    I will admit that I don't care for BK, Taco Bell, *insert fast food chain*. Is this seriously the foundation for your argument supporting your habit?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •