Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Coming Out

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Coming Out

Quote Originally Posted by 4CECMC View Post
    You should be booted; seems you were simply looking for a trade and a discharge, thus the "coming out". Leave your personal life at home and quit bothering your hard working chain of command with such trivial and senseless b.s., they've got true Patriots that are more worthy of their time and resources.
    Who?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigecaps View Post
    Does anyone remember all the service chiefs including Schwartz recommending against repealing DADT because of all the problems it would bring to the military? What problems have come to pass? None? I know it's a moot point now for Schwartz, but if any of those service chiefs are still serving they should resign for demonstrating extreme incompetence about the character of the people they supposedly lead.
    I wouldn't say none... There have been a few. Gay marriage continues to be an issue-to the point that they now get up to 10 days non-chargable leave to get married whereas heterosexuals do not... The DoD is now going to pay out bennies to homosexual spouses retroactively-THAT is gonna be one expensive clusterfuck. The proposal to open the DoD to transgender MIGHT be a problem...but then again, it might not...

Quote Originally Posted by 20+Years View Post
    Hey, I won't lie. I thought there would be issues here and there, or a few hate crimes committed in the name of drunkeness and intolerance. I also thought there would be alot more "in your face" behavior by gays. Guess I was wrong. I haven't seen much of anything.

I say, "well done".
    All in all, yeah, smooth as silk. People bitch but other than the tranny show at LAFB, not much of note.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    Can anyone speak to this one?
    Why would he assume that a gay man would recieve more pink sparkly postcards than a straight man? IMO, a chick would be just as likely (if not more likely) than a gay man to send such a postcard...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings